• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

These images are supposed to promote the sale of this skirt

L

Laetca

uglydress_1958_23317155.jpg
uglydress_1958_23341905.jpg

I think the main idea here is, please buy this skirt, or my wife will continue to wear it.

Seriously, how can anyone put stuff like that online???

I think the main idea here is, please buy this skirt, or my wife will continue to wear it.

[/b]
that's Darkman X's kind of lady...post it. :D

[/b]

:vomit: :vomit:

That's a man - look at the hands. In fact, it could be that fat Australian prop, Matt Dunning, looking for a new career.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
that's Darkman X's kind of lady...post it. :D
[/b][/quote]

********************* (I sense another warning :ph34r: )

Then why do you post it?
Laetca

That's a man - look at the hands. In fact, it could be that fat Australian prop, Matt Dunning, looking for a new career. [/b]

Ahm, I have bad news for you. Even those hands and wrists and such don't necesarilly make it a man. Also, men don't have that sort of soft fat, plus, I doubt any guy would shave himslef completely just for a picture.
It's a woman alright.

What, no one has started fan mail for this bodacious babe?

What btohers me most is that her top button is undone. So she must realise that she doesn't fit into it.

No I second the hate for denim skirts.

My Auntie is that fat. She stayed over at our place once, had a shower and used our towels (unknown to me). So when I next went to dry my face I had this curious sensation that i was wiping it in slime, almost as if one put their face in a giant snale.

Moral of this story, fat woman's vaginal slime = do not want

Thus denim skirt = do not want.

The end.

No I second the hate for denim skirts.

My Auntie is that fat. She stayed over at our place once, had a shower and used our towels (unknown to me). So when I next went to dry my face I had this curious sensation that i was wiping it in slime, almost as if one put their face in a giant snale.

Moral of this story, fat woman's vaginal slime = do not want

Thus denim skirt = do not want.

The end. [/b]

Holy **** I wish you didnt post that ****. Thats f***en foul that gonna stay in my head for a long f***en time.

I can't help it, right now I can't stop laughing XD

That must be one of the WEIRDEST reasons ever to hate denim skirts.

I think shirts and tops and such of Denim are not OK, but skirts and trousers are okay in Denim. Really depends on the skirt/trousers

Latest posts