• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that terrified you when you were a kid

Heights, the dark, and spiders (still spiders)

When I was 4, there was this girl I was trying to impress. So I showed her how I wasn't afraid to jump off these... looks like piers/diving planks in the middle of a field. Anyway, there were 3 of them, first one probably 1m high, second one 1.5m, third one about 3m. So I jumped off em. Not the wisest decision. Got over my fear when I was 18, only to fall off a waterfall in Paarl Mountain.

I was also afraid of people breaking in, coming in and slaughtering my family. Except when the light was on. The dinosaurs from Jurassic Park 1. I was actually also **** afraid of vampires, but when I saw that Leslie Nielsen one (Nick mentioned it) I laughed my little ass off. The intro scared the living kak out of me though. And dogs, ****ing dogs. The little ones were the worst. Now that I have my own one, it's not so bad.

Black holes also terrified me. No clue why, just the idea of a big hole of nothing sucking in everything and... *shivers*

This may seem weird, but as a kid I was terrified by flushing the toilet at night. It was loud and I always imagined a vampire hearing it and coming after me. Strange, I know.
I used to think people could get sucked down toilets. Not sure how this would happen...

Well when i was about 5 or 6 there were pigeons living in my roof and they would peck at my roof scared the shite out of me. I therefore hate the bloody things.

The penguin from Wallace & grommet had me ******** myself, but now I'm a long way from the 16 year old I was back then...

Yeah toilet for me too. I used to flush it and leg it, hoping the goblin wouldn't get me before I got back downstairs...

Actually Airplane toilets used to scare me though i would get sucked in.

That was a great show Adrian Paul, good times...also the first movie is really good the sequels not so much.
The Tv show was Duncan and the movies was Connor.

But imagine it worked like that in real life. If you cut his head off you gain his knowledge.

The Tv show was Duncan and the movies was Connor.

But imagine it worked like that in real life. If you cut his head off you gain his knowledge.

Yeah I remember it was two different guys cause they met up in the one movie together. Apparently there is a "reboot" on the way.....yawn. I hate this reboot crap, havemn't been to a movie in years because I've seen them already just 20 years older.

Edit: And a kick ass ***le song

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I remember it was two different guys cause they met up in the one movie together. Apparently there is a "reboot" on the way.....yawn. I hate this reboot crap, havemn't been to a movie in years because I've seen them already just 20 years older.Edit: And a kick ass ***le song
Freddy rocked.Reboot is the new name for a prequel. I think classics should be left alone. Disgusting what they did with Alien and Predator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts