• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This is why you shouldn't drink on london tube trains!

The closest I have been is that I had to jump off a party bus and taxi to the next stop after being in a similar situation...I'd rather take care of it before it gets to that point, even if that means getting off the train far before your stop and catching the next one....I assume the tubes have regular stops so it wouldn't have been a problem if he didn't try to hold it in so long....someone should have given him a bottle or something though....

Am I missing something here, or was this guy just plain retarded? Silly bugger should have just got off at the nearest stop and used the loo and then caught the next train.

I would have so loved to see the officer have to give up his hat/helmet so the guy can **** in it, and then hand it back.

It could have got more serious if this guy had tried to hold it in, he could have had a serious medical emergency on his hands. You can't be sympathetic because frankly if you are going to drink loads and then be dumb enough not to remember to take a leek then you can't really give sympathy, but it's not a nice situation to be in.

There is a band from Leeds called the 'Kaiser Chiefs' and some Leeds supporters have used verses from their songs for their football chants like 'oh my god i can't believe it we are winning away from home'.. but in this case i wonder if the leeds fans in that carriage were singing 'oh my god i can't believe it that guy over there just ****** his pants..'

Am I missing something here, or was this guy just plain retarded? Silly bugger should have just got off at the nearest stop and used the loo and then caught the next train. [/b]

the train was stuck between stations when it happened

I would have so loved to see the officer have to give up his hat/helmet so the guy can **** in it, and then hand it back.

It could have got more serious if this guy had tried to hold it in, he could have had a serious medical emergency on his hands. You can't be sympathetic because frankly if you are going to drink loads and then be dumb enough not to remember to take a leek then you can't really give sympathy, but it's not a nice situation to be in.

There is a band from Leeds called the 'Kaiser Chiefs' and some Leeds supporters have used verses from their songs for their football chants like 'oh my god i can't believe it we are winning away from home'.. but in this case i wonder if the leeds fans in that carriage were singing 'oh my god i can't believe it that guy over there just ****** his pants..' [/b]

:D very amusing - although I bet there was more than one "chant" of some description or other when it happened!!

See, you know, so why didn't he?
[/b]
Because he didn't think the tube on such a huge day would actually be allowed to stop in a tunnel for 20 minutes....

Latest posts