• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This makes me wonder what kind of world were living in

D

Dmx#1

<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NDEyMTQ2"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NDEyMTQ2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="464" height="392"></embed></object>
<font size=1>9th Grade Whore on Maury - Watch more free videos</font>

Man, I don't know what to say about this. Im no expert but people need to raise their kids right and use force when neccesary. I don't harm females but If my sis was doing crazy **** like this i kick her ass. Unfortunately I know people that have put themselves in similar situations at a youung age selling themselves to the street. :toss:

Discuss....I guess

Bloody yanks...

I think she is lying, 80 dudes, 50 times for cash....gimme a break....

Look at when she is talking int he one on one camera, how her mouth moves up and down like a puppet, she is exaggerating everything to be your stereotypical 'i don't care, i'll do what i want!'. I don't doubt she is a whore, but I reckon she is exaggerating so as to get on TV....

Wierd day, apparently in Broome (up north) a child prostitution ring was uncovered for kids under 13, some 40 year olds were arrested...apparently these kids would use the money to buy ice cream and candy like regular kids, yet get the money from sex....

We need to kill all bogans and various scum of the earth, the lower classes will continously sink into the depths of depravity as a whole, and throughout society the sick individuals will always exist, pushing the boundaries to the edge of our already very free society....it's like the movie Idiocracy, the more the crazies pro-create the more the earth will be littered with scum...

Why is that girl saying 'Don't be hating' every five seconds. That's not even proper English :s Then again, most things said on shows like that aren't.

Also, how old are nine graders?

And why isn't she wearing trousers? Or a bra for that matter. That girl still needs to lose her baby fat :s

And how the hell did she get hickies on her knees? I hope that girl is a paid actress. If not, I hope she catches a VD, and it gets broadcasted, so she won't find anyone to sleep with anymore.

Hahaha!

That was effing brilliant. I love girls like that.

Girls like her make the world go round...and make saturday nights so much easier. :lol:

name='Brodizzle' date='Dec 8 2007, 04:03 AM' post='283637'] Bloody yanks...

We need to kill all bogans and various scum of the earth, the lower classes will continously sink into the depths of depravity as a whole, and throughout society the sick individuals will always exist, pushing the boundaries to the edge of our already very free society....it's like the movie Idiocracy, the more the crazies pro-create the more the earth will be littered with scum...

I don't think there is anything we can do, there will always be twisted people except proteect your kids. Also you can't exactly blame certain class of people. I remember watching oprah once (NO HOMO) and a 13 year old hoe who got thousands a day. She said a lot of the time the people she got f***ed by were Docters,Lawyers, rich people etc. She even said one time she got picked by a docter when his kids were in the car ;)

Why is that girl saying 'Don't be hating' every five seconds. That's not even proper English :s Then again, most things said on shows like that aren't.

Also, how old are nine graders?

She looks tweleve to me. I think its 14-15.

And why isn't she wearing trousers? Or a bra for that matter. That girl still needs to lose her baby fat :s

Yeah well she still is pretty much a baby I guess she'll get to work it all off. She'll be getting a lot of protein in her diet ;)

And how the hell did she get hickies on her knees? [/quote]

No kneepads.

Hahaha!

That was effing brilliant. I love girls like that.

Girls like her make the world go round...and make saturday nights so much easier.
:lol:

My minds telling Noooooo but my body, my booody is tellling me yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

As long as theyre 16+ its alright (Im 18). I dunno man, this new generation is on some other ****. I mean 13 year olds at college (thats highschool for you americans) try to get into 18 year olds. I guess people my school had pretty good morals cause only one dude fell for that ****. He even told me his 13 yr old gfs mate wanted to f*** me. Of course I rejected I got morals even though that might be hard to see on these forums.
Even though I wanted to get into 18 year olds when I was 13 but I wasnt that open about it. I won't lie though I've been caught off guard when I see chicks that look older when they were actually younger.

"Damn, look at that fine chick!"

"Yo thats my 13 year old cousin!"

"Oh ****"

ha ha dayum? she isn't shy huh don't be hating!? she likes to stand up a lot from my observation, don't be hating!? lol i would back hand slap her! Poor mother, she shouldn't cry she should drop kick her in the back! if she was an islander mum, holy heck! those wouldn't be hickies, they'd be bruises! lol she'd be too scared to even talk! and thats just the mum! lol don't hate *stands up*

Latest posts