• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This'll give RC and Prestwick the horn...

B

Bullitt

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbdPkygKP6g&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbdPkygKP6g&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Phwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

erjr7.jpg

Oh, didn't you know? This is Mite's latest conquest.
You can find her on facebook....

...I'm lead to believe that she dislikes me, btw. Intimidated by my raw sexual magnetism...and the fact that after 10 minutes of chatting to her i established the she was blonde, busty and masturbated in the shower.
Sorry Mite, but the boys had to know. Again.

Oh, didn't you know? This is Mite's latest conquest.
You can find her on facebook....

...I'm lead to believe that she dislikes me, btw. Intimidated by my raw sexual magnetism...and the fact that after 10 minutes of chatting to her i established the she was blonde, busty and masturbated in the shower.
Sorry Mite, but the boys had to know. Again.
[/b]

I'll have you know that my mrs (assuming she still is my mrs :ph34r: - long story) is actually a looker.

Now, Matthew, I do believe this one is waiting for you to return a bracelet... And knows where to find you.

Muhahahahahaha!

And she'll make Seabass look like a gentle lover when she finds you! ;)

Oh I think there is Matthew...

We were all drunk but even with my beer goggles on she was fat and a minger!!!

Not to mention what Timothy Pulled that night, christ I don't know what crazy **** he was on, even gave the guy our room number and code, and which bed to get in...

All I can say Thank God for that freezing cold walk back to the hotel which took us about an hour or so, otherwise Tim could of been waking up to a nasty surprise, just like Matthew did!!!

Peter was the only one happy that night/morning!!!

I miss out on so much being stranded out in the American Frontier. However, I am not missing out on that video...Holy ____ing ___! On a positive note, kudos for her self confidence. I bet there is an 78lb nerd who is in heaven right now.

The more I read about that video, the happier I am for not having seen it :p

Not even out of sheer curiosity, or that aspect of human beings that makes us stare fascinated at a horrible train crash that is about to burst into flames with the inhabitants of an orphanage and a pack of nuns still in it.

Latest posts