• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Thread deleted, I won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyIsAwful

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
***le says it all, mod deleted a harmless debate because rugby was getting trashed.

Mungo did good? Mungo happy! Mungo go back to simple lands!

Mungo no understand! Mungo trash bar! Mungo look good for mungo friends!

funny-memes-201.jpg

Don't ban him - we need a pet to keep us entertained.

When it's :logic" that bad, surely it isn't harmful? :p

He could be segiesegie taking a different approach

Nah, he has better grammar than Sigesige00, yoe91 and munstermuffin combined.

It's more likely someone like cavedweller or prestwick...
Do you realize that talking sh(i)t about folks giving you butthurt, only makes you look like a clown?)) Honestly, I wish you would take a leaf out of yoe91's book and produce at least one message that could be remembered by its content and not by the facepalm it had caused ))

Last edited:
Do you realize that talking sh(i)t about folks giving you butthurt, only makes you look like a clown?)) Honestly, I wish you would take a leaf out of yoe91's book and produce at least one message that could be remembered by its content and not by the facepalm it had caused ))

The point is however this Rugbysucks guy is clearly just trying to get a rise out of us, we're not mad this is all in a sorta play tone where we all get something and the guy int conner hasn't a clue and looks a tool.

Does anyone else remember when trolls used to be vaguely funny?

The point is however this Rugbysucks guy is clearly just trying to get a rise out of us, we're not mad this is all in a sorta play tone where we all get something and the guy int conner hasn't a clue and looks a tool.

Thing is, he is an idiot and (I hope) he is not representative of the average Wendyball fan. We all know he's an idiot, and I don't think anyone really takes him seriously.

The only thing is, I wish he had come on with this stuff a couple of weeks back when it was quiet after Super Rugby and we were waiting for the RC and the NH season to start Arguing with a ******** and obvious troll like him would have been a welcome diversion. As my favourite comedians once said....

"ooh, I like a good argument!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish 90% of my posts hadn't been written by the alcohol imps in my head last night.

Mungo go back to sport played by talented men and watched by the world.

I get it now.

You're a Rugby League fan posing as a [strike]Football Fackwit[/strike] Wendyball Wianker

Last edited:
Thing is, he is an idiot and (I hope) he is not representative of the average Wendyball fan. We all know he's an idiot, and I don't think anyone really takes him seriously.

The only thing is, I wish he had come on with this stuff a couple of weeks back when it was quiet after Super Rugby and we were waiting for the RC and the NH season to start Arguing with a ******** and obvious troll like him would have been a welcome diversion. As my favourite comedians once said....

"ooh, I like a good argument!!"

In sport is called banter. Do a thing called banter exist in NZ or do you steam in stark raving mad firing jumping to conclusions everywhere you go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts