• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ticket question!

Erik Johansson

Academy Player
hey guys!

me and soem friends are oging to Japan and the RWC for the first time. I live in sweden and bought tickets months ago and was told when i bought them they would mail them to me. So far i havent gotten any tickets yet and iam getting a ill worried. I sent an email but hasvent gotten a response yet.

Have anyone had problems gettign their tickets, is this normal? should not worry or try and contact them again???

Very very thankful for any response or help in the matter!

Which seller did you buy it from? Was it the official rugby World Cup one or licensed partner?

I can only advise of the tickets I got from 2015. Those ones I got from the official public ballot between friends and I and we got e-mail confirmations that we'd been successful. I recall that the tickets a few weeks before the matches.

For the final I bought direct from the official rugby World Cup website and picked my ticket up at Twickenham on the day of the final. I purchased it on my credit card as second back up just in case. Thankfully it was genuine.

Hi Guys,
It is my first time to deal with resale websites. I bought a ticket from StubHub for South Africa against Canada game. When I received it, there wasn't my name on it. Is it normal? will I face some problems when entering the stadium?

Thank you in advance.

Latest posts