• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ticketing : impossible to order packs on the RWC 2023 web site

JDupont

Academy Player
Hello,
Belonging to the Family 2023: adventure or misadventure rather misadventure.
Yesterday 03/18 I entered the waiting line at 6:01 p.m. A good start.
Around 7:00 p.m., the progress is almost 100%; you will tell me great.
But no, I do not know I went back to the waiting line with 84% then after a few seconds I had to go back to 100%. I saw the window appear "you have 2 minutes to enter web site and the countdown started "I click on" enter the site ". I went to the web site. I thought I would arrive on the login window ! Suddenly I decide to click on" Connect "(on the right top). And what happens, when I was still less than 2 minutes from the countdown, I walk back into the waiting line with a 5% of progression. I couldn't connect to the web site.
To be zen, I let the progression continue to at what time I could log in. Around 10 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. I was able to enter on the web site by doing the same operations as at 7 p.m. Then I was able to enter to the web site I choose the Toulouse city pack, this city pack was not unavailable, I select 2 packs. Impossible to choose and validate the pack because the obligatory match a priori did not have any more place. After several manipulations I see a released category ... I decide to take 2 packs. Possible. I validate the shopping cart and the web site answered me your shopping cart is empty !!
Two things, the website did not keep my user context when I'm online the first time and during the second connection after the validation of the shopping cart, it is empty.
Result : I could not have the 2 packs.
What are you going to do Mr RWC 2023 in such a situation?

Latest posts