• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tickets for England

D

Daylightfire

Does anyone know if the tickets for England Vs France / England Scotland will be going on General Sale this year?

Also is there any legitimate way of getting England tickets to any of the games ( Including away ) with out being a Member or paying through the nose for some corporate do?

I know it's late in the day but I suddenly have a bit more free time and cash available!

Maybe but they'll make the tickets available to the England Rugby Supporters Club first before releasing them to the general public.

EDIT: In fact, they'll be made available to ERSC members next week. Gonna have to get a day off just to see them if I do pick up tickets though ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 5 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Maybe but they'll make the tickets available to the England Rugby Supporters Club first before releasing them to the general public.

EDIT: In fact, they'll be made available to ERSC members next week. Gonna have to get a day off just to see them if I do pick up tickets though ;)[/b]

Ta, Guess I'll just have to wait and hope!

Anyone else think the official RFU site is poor!

I recieved an email from Gloucester rugby today saying they had a limited number of tickets available. Might be worth giving them a call: 0871 871 8781.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daylightfire @ Feb 5 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 5 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EDIT: In fact, they'll be made available to ERSC members next week. Gonna have to get a day off just to see them if I do pick up tickets though ;)[/b]

Ta, Guess I'll just have to wait and hope!

Anyone else think the official RFU site is poor!
[/b][/quote]

Check out the RFU's website for 1998 on the wayback machine.

You'll notice that approximately bugger all has changed ;) From a website admin point of view it must be nothing short of a complete nightmare to administer properly as theres a whole plethoria of dead mini-sites and dead links that haven't been removed or removed properly.

I wasnt planning on going but I was in tescos this afternoon and noticed an advert giving away 2 tickets in the east stand free of charge providing I provide a driver. sorted, got me a driver .Free day on the **** at HQ. Now what was the chance of that?