Tickets for sale

Discussion in 'Rugby World Cup 2007' started by DonBilly, May 31, 2007.

1. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

I've just bought a couple of ticket for the Quarter of Final 1st D vs. 2nd. C and another couple for Italy/Portugal.

I don't know how many tickets are left at this time of the day but this may be the last oportunity to get a ticket at an almost affordable cost.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. eoino

eoino Guest

How much do they cost?

4. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Silly money, like the rest of them.

5. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

6. VicBitter

VicBitter Guest

I managed to get some tickets for England v Sth Africa match (80euro each for orange category) and also the 3rd v 4th Bronze Final (15 euro also orange)...

7. 187

187 Guest

engalnd vs. SA would be a pretty good game to along to, if england can get up for it.

8. Cam1505

Cam1505 Guest

engalnd vs. SA would be a pretty good game to along to, if england can get up for it.
    [/b][/quote]
    Where did you get those tickets buddy? I am dying to get one of those but they say there aren't any available!!!

9. VicBitter

VicBitter Guest

[/b][/quote]
    Where did you get those tickets buddy? I am dying to get one of those but they say there aren't any available!!!
    [/b][/quote]
    I logged onto the RWC website right as they went on sale (about 9.30am French time Thursday). The site was busy but managed to get on after 5 mins.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!