• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tigers rugby rumours

The Guinness Premiership season might only just have begun but already Saracens are looking to bolster their squad with a host of star names.

Top of the shopping list appears to be Leeds Rhinos star Danny McGuire (pictured left), who the Londoners have been courting for some time although it is thought the Rhinos will win the battle to hold on to their playmaker. Another Sarries target is Wasps flanker James Haskell, whose talks over a new deal with current employers Wasps have hit a stalemate. Premiership returnees Northampton are also rumoured to be sniffing around the England back-row forward.

McGuire is signed up for 5 years so I can't see that one happening.

As for Haskell.... hope he stays at Wasps.

So Caucaunibuca disappeared again ? As a french, I'm not surprised... well he must be fat and lazier than ever, so this is not a great loss.

Concerning Scott Hamilton wasn't he the grand winner of the 'slowest winger' topic a few months ago ? :rolleyes:

The idea of Haskell joining Sarries would be superb. At least it'd move Chris Jack back to Lock again (although I think he's getting to grips with being a flanker pretty well...)

Caucau missed several selection trials for Leicester. He is currently playing club rugby in Fiji. I don't think he would have made it anyway as he was overweight, has numerous crosses against his name for hooter and punching on. Great player but he isn't capable of being a professional rugby player.

Latest posts