Who will win?

• Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wasps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

brooksey101

Im a Tigers supporter and i really hope they can do one over on wasps and play like they have in the last few matches but Wasps are big game players and always have a sting in there tail but with a key players not totally fit then what do we think? Ciprianni out and Vickery should be playing but not match fit
Who will win?
Will it be cagey or a free flowing event?
I will let you decide
Keep The Faith
And Bring the Trophy Back with you Tigers :cheers:

wasps by 70 -80 points

lol i wish no i think leicester might actually edge this one but my heart has to go with wasps

Tigers Team:
15 Geordan Murphy
14 Tom Varndell
13 Dan Hipkiss
12 Aaron Mauger
11 Alesana Tuilagi
10 Andy Goode
9 Harry Ellis

1 Boris Stankovich
2 Mefin Davies
3 Julian White
4 Marco Wentzel
5 Ben Kay
6 Martin Corry ©
7 Ben Herring
8 Jordan Crane

Replacements

16 Ben Kayser
17 Marcos Ayerza
18 Richard Blaze
19 Tom Croft
20 Christophe Laussucq
21 Sam Vesty
22 Ayoola Erinle

Wasps:

15 Mark Van Gisbergen
14 Paul Sackey
13 Fraser Waters
12 Dominic Waldouck
11 Josh Lewsey
10 Riki Flutey
9 Eoin Reddan
1 Tim Payne
2 Raphael Ibanez
3 Phil Vickery
4 Simon Shaw
5 Tom Palmer
6 James Haskell
7 Tom Rees
8 Lawrence Dallaglio © Replacements
16 Joe Ward
17 Pat Barnard
18 Richard Birkett
19 Joe Worsley
20 Mark McMillan
21 Jeremy Staunton
22 John Hart

I'm a Munster supporter, and I hope they both lose.

Wasps, but wouldn't grudge Tigers.

I dont care who wins this one, just hope its a cracking game. It would be no surprise to see Leicester come from nowhere and take the ***le after being pretty poor all year. Although I think Wasps even without Cips will have the all round fire power to run the Tigers all round Twickers. Looking forward to seeing a player who I rate highly in Waldouck getting his chance in a big final. Also Vickery back is a big plus for the Wasps. Prediction : Wasps 35 Leicester 18.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO R YA LEICESTER 23-6 UR GETIN UR ASS KIKED CUM ON WASPS

Try to Ellis. Andy <strike>Food</strike> Goode missed the conversion. 23 - 16.

Great game to watch as a neutral, would have been even better if Goode hadn't had a stinker with the boot.

Wasps were lucky goode was of form with the boot it would have gone into extra time if he had have taken his chances

Wasps were lucky goode was of form with the boot it would have gone into extra time if he had have taken his chances
[/b]

******** wasps were lucky, i was at the match; wasps were so much better you don't even understand. They dominated every part of the game - lineouts, scrums, breakdown, backplay. It was only the fact that leicester didn't capitulate that made it closer.

Good match from a great league.

Wasps are a supreme team - apart from half a dozen knock-ons they played a perfect game for 50 mins - excellent judgment in varying the pace, but execution a little sloppy against a good defence. In the end they had more nerve. And what about Flutey at 10? He is available to England isn't he? An embarrassment of riches in that position.

Farewell, Lollio. Went with pride and passion. Even threatened a punch up with Tuilagi!

Shaw was clever with his first line-out call after Lol went off - made it look as if he was calling it on himself, and then it went over the top.

Fair dues to Leicester, but they never threatened in midfield. The only danger came out wide from the back three. Ellis scored a nice try, and Corry worked his arse off as usual, but not so effective.

Pity Goode didn't keep it closer. **** happens. His team dealt with it and still did OK.

Good match from a great league.

Wasps are a supreme team - apart from half a dozen knock-ons they played a perfect game for 50 mins - excellent judgment in varying the pace, but execution a little sloppy against a good defence. In the end they had more nerve. And what about Flutey at 10? He is available to England isn't he? An embarrassment of riches in that position.

Farewell, Lollio. Went with pride and passion. Even threatened a punch up with Tuilagi!

Shaw was clever with his first line-out call after Lol went off - made it look as if he was calling it on himself, and then it went over the top.

Fair dues to Leicester, but they never threatened in midfield. The only danger came out wide from the back three. Ellis scored a nice try, and Corry worked his arse off as usual, but not so effective.

Pity Goode didn't keep it closer. **** happens. His team dealt with it and still did OK.
[/b]

good summary.

I thought Palmer, Haskell and Rees were all IMMENSE. I think Haskell has to be a shoe in at 6 or 8 for England for a long time to come, he's a big game player.

Reddan, Flutey and Lewsey were all excellent too.

For Leicester, thier pack was outclassed. Corry put in the usual amount of effort, and Croft was excellent coming off the bench. Not impressed with Herring.

Harry Ellis is a class act, still the best 9 in England imo. Tuilagi looked exciting and it's a shame I didn't get to see more of Varndell... he'd have had to seriously cock up not to have scored that try...

Although I am a huge Wasps fan, I have to say that I was a bit disappointed by Andy Goode's kicking. I was hoping to see something more impressive.

And I cant believe Reddan's total unawareness at the Tigers' last try.

I know people still hate the play-offs, but imo every final has been won by a team which could stake a claim at being the best in britain and Wasps deserved it this year. A bit disappointed by tigers, but as normal a bit of indiscipline at rucks and a few defensive errors cost us. Great fightback, but we left ourselves too much to do especially on a day when the kicker is misfiring.

As always it seems the Tigers bottle it in the final and Wasps sneak in, having seemingly been out of the running for the play-offs at one point. Its getting too predictably unpredictable!

How has Tuilagi played this season? He looked like he would be world class for Samoa in the world cup last year.

How has Tuilagi played this season? He looked like he would be world class for Samoa in the world cup last year.
[/b]
He hasn't been as frequent this year than he was last year. Although he showed why we all hate playing against him in the Guinness Premiership semi, powering his way to a brilliant solo try.

Latest posts