TLOU part 2

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
I can't be the only one hyped for it surely?

Now the god damn wait for the release.

Was hoping it might have been a prequel, but still hyped.

Yep, can't wait for this the teaser trailer looks fantastic.

Also they announced Uncharted the lost Legacy with Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross as the main characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking fantastic; can't wait for this. But no mention of an actual release date.

Yeah doubt that it will be released on that date. Not with Days Gone just released and being of a similar genre. I think Autumn release now.

Gutted... saw this thread on the recents and thought there may have been a release date posted. Oh well not as if I haven't got a long backlog of games I haven't played. This will prob jump to the front of the queue when it releases though.

Yeah it's a bit confusing when Sony are going to confirm the release date of TLOU2 as they are skipping E3 this year.

Rumours of Feb 2020 after Ashley Johnson - voices Ellie - almost spilled the beans in an interview before getting cut off by the PR minder

Nice... seriously considering playing through 1 again if I can find the time. Strange, although I played through the entire story I only have like 3% of trophies. I know you never get anywhere near 100% for merely completing a game but it's normally more than that.

I'd rather they get it right then release a game that wasn't ready. Waited this long, so what's another 8 months.

Also not working the devs to death to meet an arbitrary deadline would be nice.

Are you referring to how Rock Star for RDR2? Yeah great game, but hearing how they worked the devs to exhaustion wasn't great.

Are you referring to how Rock Star for RDR2? Yeah great game, but hearing how they worked the devs to exhaustion wasn't great.
The industry is supposedly rife with it. Its pretty bad in most other areas for software engineers but the games industry really seams to take an attitude of 'your lucky to have the job, 10 others guys would happily do this'.

Makes me glad I shied away after university and got into telecoms instead.

The industry is supposedly rife with it. Its pretty bad in most other areas for software engineers but the games industry really seams to take an attitude of 'your lucky to have the job, 10 others guys would happily do this'.

It's been this way for years, maybe decades but is recently getting some attention because offerings like RDR2 online mean teams are on perpetual crunch.

From what I gather, Rockstar are the biggest culprits as they intimidate staff into silence through a bullyboy enforcer, plus threats of ruining reputations in the industry and NDA lawsuits everywhere. All the AAA devs are at it, though.

If you can bear him (he's more Marmite than marmite) Jim Sterling has a few videos about it that are quite interesting.

Agreed on getting TLoU2 right, but Naughty Dog never seem to put a foot wrong so I don't think there's anything to worry about.

It's been this way for years, maybe decades but is recently getting some attention because offerings like RDR2 online mean teams are on perpetual crunch.

From what I gather, Rockstar are the biggest culprits as they intimidate staff into silence through a bullyboy enforcer, plus threats of ruining reputations in the industry and NDA lawsuits everywhere. All the AAA devs are at it, though.

If you can bear him (he's more Marmite than marmite) Jim Sterling has a few videos about it that are quite interesting.

Agreed on getting TLoU2 right, but Naughty Dog never seem to put a foot wrong so I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Fair play to Sony, they don't seem to put pressure on their dev teams the way big cross-platform companies do... and in fairness the results speak for themselves. The Sony exclusives are now the games I look forward to more than anything else... except for From Software ***les, they seem to treat their workers and the projects that they are working on with the utmost respect too.

Confirmed release date of February 21, 2020.

Nice, should take me up to Elden Ring nicely... as I'm not gonna rush it at all.

Edit. Apparently TLOU Remastered is free on PS+ in October, might play through it again if I can find the time.

Last edited:
Joel is back and not dead!!!

Hearing those clickers again still send shivers down my spine. I don't play many games now and will have even less time next year, but if there is one game I will make time for it is this one,

Latest posts