• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

To all Kiwis and All Black Supporters in London

I actually just saw this on RugbyDump.

Haha, I'm sorry but this guy is bloody hilarious :lol:

"The evil wizzard Mortlck"
and
"The republic of meat eaters"

I love the ads for ARC, they're allways really well done.

I actually just saw this on RugbyDump.

Haha, I'm sorry but this guy is bloody hilarious :lol:

"The evil wizzard Mortlck"
and
"The republic of meat eaters"

I love the ads for ARC, they're allways really well done.
[/b]

thanks very much. it should be a sweet set of events.

Oi Davidson! Quit hiding in London and come out for a drink! Why is it that its the Kiwis who live like bloody hermits in London?!

Oi Davidson! Quit hiding in London and come out for a drink! Why is it that its the Kiwis who live like bloody hermits in London?!
[/b]

because as you know all kiwis are considerate, softly spoken gentle creatures who like nothing better than a mug of coco before bed and church in the morning. its just our nature.

no, im kidding. it can be quite hard to spot me until the bar staff pry me off the ceiling and put me back in my cage at the end of the evening.

seriously tho, come down for beer, rabid anti australian xenophobia, and perhaps you may even see some footy.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

because as you know all kiwis are considerate, softly spoken gentle creatures who like nothing better than a mug of coco before bed and church in the morning. its just our nature.

no, im kidding. it can be quite hard to spot me until the bar staff pry me off the ceiling and put me back in my cage at the end of the evening.

seriously tho, come down for beer, rabid anti australian xenophobia, and perhaps you may even see some footy. [/b][/quote]

I might pop by, lets swap mobile numbers, if QKXV texts me for a pint again like he did the other week, I'll give you a buzz and we can all meet up. We had pints at Covent Garden the other week and it was fun! :D It can be a Pom-Bok-Kiwi convict slag off fest!