• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

to the new zealand gamers

M

mark_shaw

im interested to know kiwi fans, what the default starting line up is for the all blacks if you go 'play now' cheers
kia kaha

mils
doug
tana
dan
joe
carlos
marshall
rodney
mccaw
collins
ali
jack
somerville
mealamu
meeuws

Ill be making a few changes to that lineup, carlos, doug, ali, mils, and rodney can all pack up their s**t and if coaches were available to hire and fire, graham henry and wayne smith would be going with them.

Originally posted by viperun@Mar 14 2005, 09:33 PM
doo pa dee doo
...ive got a perfect puzzle for you
<

oompa doopa dupa dee dee

if ya gut money u can afford 2005 rug-by
<

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 14 2005, 10:45 PM
Ill be making a few changes to that lineup, carlos, doug, ali, mils, and rodney can all pack up their s**t and if coaches were available to hire and fire, graham henry and wayne smith would be going with them.
y Rodney???? he's the man!!!

Is Saimone Taumoepeau in the wider squad at all??? coz i'll be putting him in the starting lineup

I will never forgive him for all the unforced errors he made in the world cup, ever!!!! I get worked up just thinking about it
<

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 14 2005, 10:45 PM
who would you replace these players/coaches with huh?...and why?

I would replace henry and smith with myself of course, dan carter replaces mils at fullback, Mauger comes into 12, Merhts at 10 Jono gibbs in place of ali, rico gear replaces a lackluster doug, anyone for rodney.

Why?
based on form for the players(except rodney I know hes in top form but I just couldnt bring myself to select him , its hard enough watching him captain the canes from time to time) and it covers goal kicking(merhts and carter), and no more posession givaways with carlos and his midfield bombs, no more ali williams in the back line trying to be something he not, mils is good but carter is better, and carter is wasted at 10 hes not an intuitive passer and tends to resort to crashing it up under pressure, when the number 10 must feed the backs. Hes good in midfield but his boot has me putting him at fullback, hes great under a high ball to, mauger is solid and merhts is the ultimate backline general.

And the coaches, Id fire them for three reasons, the selection of an off form spencer, leaving out Marshall and Merhtens for NH tour (dont even mention the develoement squad crap) and of course flat back line, flat back line, flat back line, hey I know lets take some of the best attacking backs in the world and make them stand flat!!!....hmmmm....let me think.......your fired.!!! I could go on all night so ill stop now.

wea da hell did u get mauger from!!!! how in da hell r u gonna put him before Mapusua or Tu'itupou, he aint that good at 2nd 5... he's a good 1st 5 but not a midfielder in my eyes.... and he aint solid.... and carter at Fullback????

Good they dont hav a coach editor in the game...

Originally posted by 187@Mar 15 2005, 01:14 AM
wea da hell did u get mauger from!!!! how in da hell r u gonna put him before Mapusua or Tu'itupou, he aint that good at 2nd 5... he's a good 1st 5 but not a midfielder in my eyes.... and he aint solid.... and carter at Fullback????

Good they dont hav a coach editor in the game...
Mapusua!?

Oh dear lord!?
<

how about:

Marshall
Carter (10)
Joe (11)
Umaga (12)
Smith (13)
Sivivatu/Howlett (14)
Muliaina (15)

Cejay!?:

- hell, they have decided to choose when flat backline is appropriate. they admitted that was silly.
- we've got the best coach in the world - did you see that game against france?

My favourite player is Spencer - but in real life Carter would be first five...his passing skills are friggin' good.

Mehrtens is class - but he is past it at really serious international level (will be on bench though).

about the haka, its pretty cool except that because spencer, when he was in the team, lead it, whoever you have at first five is the one that leads the haka and who the camera focuses on. looks weird having mehrts leading it or DC for that matter.

Originally posted by kauka187@Mar 15 2005, 01:26 AM
about the haka, its pretty cool except that because spencer, when he was in the team, lead it, whoever you have at first five is the one that leads the haka and who the camera focuses on. looks weird having mehrts leading it or DC for that matter.
Can I play Tana at first five to lead the haka and then switch him at kick-off back into centre...or have they moronically made it impossible to switch player positions mid-game..?

If they have they are f***ing retarded.

no you cant change player positions in game. i just tried putting tana at 10 (he performed teh haka really well btw) but then i couldnt put him back. ratshit. so i had to sub him with mehrts who was on the bench. and you can only make one sub at a time which sux. you cant make wholesale changes to your team.

there is no way that conrad smith will make my ab's team in another thread it has his stats and they are terrible.
i will be looking at nonu and umaga as my centre pairing.

I know my choices may seem strange to some, but I did not choose players based on flair, I put guys like mauger and gear in because i want guys who can resist the urge to try to pass the ball out of the tackle, guys who will take the hit and hold the ball, the AB's need to seriously get back 2 basics. As for mauger a good no.10?!, no way, like when?, give me an example? Dan Carter is a good passer but you can see he is not a thinking no 10. he has not yet developed the forsight needed in order to lead the backline, he needs to work closely with merhts(who proved last season that he is not passed it yet) if he is to develope these skills and be anything more than another 50%50 player like carlos.( letting play run for two phases and then putting up a bomb in midfield is not the work of a good no.10 its the work of an idiot, its 50%50 rugby and I for one am sick of seeing it in the all blacks.

i wouldnt pick mapusua n y drop doug n say joe spot is secuire joe has to work on defence m all blacks team would b

15.dan carter
14.doug howlett
13.mils muliaina
12.tana umaga
11.joe rokocoko
10.andrew mehrtens
9.justin marshall
8.richard mcCaw
7.marty holah
6.jono gibbes
5.keith robertson
4.chris jack