• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toeava benched again

B

bjok

How would you feel if your favourite player, the guy you've been harping on about for the past year, can't even make it into the Blues? Soon he won't even make the bench and will be down at the dole queue where he belongs.

I bet Toeava wishes he was half the player Brett is, eh Ripper?

Nah seriously, fair enough. He's been poor lately which is annoying 'cos I was hoping he'd break out of the typical fumbling self I've come to know him for.

Laulala's been showing him how to play week in week out this year.

Jeez....it's about time. It would be nice to have another NZ team competing with the mighty crusaders and the Blues have just taken a step in the right direction. Good to see the Aussie call a spade a spade and say Toeava isnt good enough.

Good call Nuci....unforced errors should go down by quite a lot with Icey on ice. Don't think he's gonna thaw either.

had a chat to ice way back and he told me he didnt like nuciwanka! Ice will be back! Hes by far the most lethal centre weve got! dont bag my boy...he'll rip ya!

About time they benched him he's been playing crap and has ky jelly fingers slippery as hell. He is still a good player but he just needs to catch the ball more.

He should practice more..he is capable of being the All Black great centre..

If *Ice* spends more time on the bench, it'll benefit not only himself but Benson Stanley and Anthony Tuitavake. Stanley and Tuitavake will get more game time, while Toeava will have a chance to practice his catching and holding onto skills with oranges.

Latest posts