• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tokyo Game Show 2007

Z

Zonerunner

The Tokyo Game Show is about to start, dont you know? I didnt - it completely caught me off guard. But Microsoft was on hand to remind me! With a pre-TGS conference! Where they announced that Ikaruga and Rez are both headed to Xbox Live Arcade!

Excuse me one moment.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!11oneoneeleventyoneexclamationmarkzeroone

Ahem. Sorry about that. Bit of a fan.

They also confirmed Ninja Gaiden 2 as a 360 exclusive and Square Enix was on hand to discuss 360 ***les Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery (the latter of which i've never even heard of). Lost Odyssey, Sakaguchi's other RPG (the first being Blue Dragon) was also confirmed for release on December 6 in Japan and February 2008 for the US and Europe. I'm also heartened to hear that EXIT will be released on Arcade before end of the year (seeing as the above two seem to have got pencilled in as "Q1 2008"). It's also great to discover that Castle of Shikigami III is headed to the 360, but i'm willing to bet it'll probably stay Japan-only. Shame.

And all this before TGS even opens (which is apparently tommorow)! I really hope this doesnt turn out to be a stinker like E3 and Leipzig (bet it will).

Latest Sonic & Mario Trailer from TGS

I am sorry, but the Segaphile in me refuses to accept the fact that Mario could keep up with Sonic in a 100m sprint.

(I am however willing to accept that Robotnik is the master of long jumps though. He's pimp like that.)

...Boxing's an Olypmic sport right? Please let it be represented in this game...

Latest posts