Tom Cruise - Goodbye To Sanity

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by C A Iversen, Jan 17, 2008.

?

Tom Cruise - Insane?

1. Yes, He Has Lost His Mind Completely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He's Well On The Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. He's On Drugs But Not Insane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. He's Brainwashed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. He Was Having A Bad Day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. He's Sane And I Agree With Everything He Said

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Who's Tom Cruise?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Today Tom Cruise has somehow allowed the world to see the insightful wisdom of Scientology in all it's glory.

Or has he joined Michael Jackson and Britney Spears in the "Put Me In A Straight-Jacket" club?

Look at this clip and you decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9ll1BOvfI

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. sanzar

sanzar Guest

The man is f#cking insane.

4. melon

melon Guest

Poor fellow. He has no idea how muddled up he has become in this stupid stupid religion. But then again, all religions are stupid (thats for another discussion though).

Hopefully Katie Holmes doesn't become too brainwashed and I also hope Suri isn't brought up a "strange" child.

I feel sorry for Nicole Kidman. All this scientology bullshit has really taken its toll on her and how much she can see her children.

5. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

I'm sure it won't be long before Katie is giving Nicole a phone call and asking for some advice.......involving good lawyers.

6. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

I hear ya on that one. Tom is slowly becoming an extremist. Scientology proves just how desperate some people are for 'answers'.

Most, if not all, religions reinforce intolerance

7. candybum

candybum Guest

haha hes such a random guy! He so ruined Katie Holmes for me the mojo jojo

8. RC

RC Guest

I'm not sure if it was the way that video was edited, but he sounds really muddled. He never actually makes one single point
    He just seems to throw in random nouns and adjectives, punch his hand into his palm a couple of times and look truly enlightened.

Now, in my opinion he could be one of two things: -

Clinically insane
    or
    Right on the money.

Maybe he knows something we don't and what he does know is so overwhelming for our primitive minds that he can't actually say anything truly cohesive.
    Hey, i'm not one to judge. I don't believe in a god and who knows, when i die i may just be sent to hell for that...

Nothing's impossible. It's just quite probable that he's a little unstable these days.

9. Laetca

Laetca Guest

Guess I'm too late

10. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Yeah he needs Church of Scientology and specifically the "Clear" belief in it to block out the fact that he totally devoted himself to his ex's........and each time quickly ran to another woman. Church of Scientology beliefs help you erase your baggage from previous women totally.

11. aaronh33

aaronh33 Guest

i would say that he needs to be put in a little white jacket. he is not normal

12. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

You not missing out on much

13. Blacknoise

Blacknoise Guest

this guy is one mad dude and ever so becoming a sh#t actor

14. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

I downloaded his mad rant while it was still on You-Tube, but I can't seem to upload it here.

15. Fowlet

Fowlet Guest

For me, all religion defies logic, and therefore takes a step towards insanity.

The fact that scientology was founded by a science fiction writer is kind of the nail in the coffin.

16. CatmanF1

CatmanF1 Guest

Has gone a bit weird recently but still have the picture on my wall hehe

17. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

For the love of god please be a girl

18. Yes and when the old fart was around he made no secret that he did it for the coin.His strategy was simple Get a bunch of suckers to buy into your stuff and buy your books and pay lots of money to be enlightented actually it sounds like alot of things these day now i think.But his beliefs are dangerous it gets people to stop psychiatric treatment which they NEED in replacement of his crap and the reason scientology hates psychiatry is because they rejected his dianetics shite because it was well well shite and had no merit.

For the love of god please be a girl [/b][/quote]

My sentiments exactly. :blink:

19. Busko

Busko Guest

Apart from any consideration on that weird so called """"""religion"""""" he follows, Tom Cruise lately is very scary....and that video he made for that greedy cult only confirms that he needs to seek help, and fast :D

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!