Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He Was Having A Bad Day

• He's Sane And I Agree With Everything He Said

• Who's Tom Cruise?

• Total voters
Poor fellow. He has no idea how muddled up he has become in this stupid stupid religion. But then again, all religions are stupid (thats for another discussion though).

Hopefully Katie Holmes doesn't become too brainwashed and I also hope Suri isn't brought up a "strange" child.

I feel sorry for Nicole Kidman. All this scientology bullshit has really taken its toll on her and how much she can see her children.

I'm sure it won't be long before Katie is giving Nicole a phone call and asking for some advice.......involving good lawyers.

Poor fellow. He has no idea how muddled up he has become in this stupid stupid religion. But then again, all religions are stupid (thats for another discussion though).
[/b]
I hear ya on that one. Tom is slowly becoming an extremist. Scientology proves just how desperate some people are for 'answers'.

Most, if not all, religions reinforce intolerance

I'm not sure if it was the way that video was edited, but he sounds really muddled. He never actually makes one single point
He just seems to throw in random nouns and adjectives, punch his hand into his palm a couple of times and look truly enlightened.

Now, in my opinion he could be one of two things: -

Clinically insane
or
Right on the money.

Maybe he knows something we don't and what he does know is so overwhelming for our primitive minds that he can't actually say anything truly cohesive.
Hey, i'm not one to judge. I don't believe in a god and who knows, when i die i may just be sent to hell for that...

Nothing's impossible. It's just quite probable that he's a little unstable these days.

It's just quite probable that he's a little unstable these days.
[/b]

Yeah he needs Church of Scientology and specifically the "Clear" belief in it to block out the fact that he totally devoted himself to his ex's........and each time quickly ran to another woman. Church of Scientology beliefs help you erase your baggage from previous women totally.

I downloaded his mad rant while it was still on You-Tube, but I can't seem to upload it here.

For me, all religion defies logic, and therefore takes a step towards insanity.

The fact that scientology was founded by a science fiction writer is kind of the nail in the coffin.

For me, all religion defies logic, and therefore takes a step towards insanity.

The fact that scientology was founded by a science fiction writer is kind of the nail in the coffin. [/b]

Yes and when the old fart was around he made no secret that he did it for the coin.His strategy was simple Get a bunch of suckers to buy into your stuff and buy your books and pay lots of money to be enlightented actually it sounds like alot of things these day now i think.But his beliefs are dangerous it gets people to stop psychiatric treatment which they NEED in replacement of his crap and the reason scientology hates psychiatry is because they rejected his dianetics shite because it was well well shite and had no merit.

<div class='quotemain'>
Has gone a bit weird recently but still have the picture on my wall hehe
[/b]
For the love of god please be a girl [/b][/quote]

My sentiments exactly. :blink:

Apart from any consideration on that weird so called """"""religion"""""" he follows, Tom Cruise lately is very scary....and that video he made for that greedy cult only confirms that he needs to seek help, and fast :D

Latest posts