• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tonga Squad

last i heard nz u-19s were the world champs???
rupeni.jpg

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Mar 16 2005, 03:15 PM
whoever said the rugby world cup team that beat tonga was our strongest squad is retarded.  That was a watered down side and we were missing a few key international players due to injury or their clubs being total assholes. 

Also I don't know which Canadian high school league you have beenb watching but BC and Ontario have very well developed rugby in their school systems and I am sure some of the schools would give tongan  high schools a run for their money.
Ontario is bigger than England of course they'd be ok. Have you heard of a guy called courtney somethin, he should be about twenty at the moment, from around Toronto. I played against him, he was awesome on the wing. a Canadian Lomu!

Ontario is physically larger than most countries, but still only has about 15million people.

is serevi on the game i forgot to check and im in the middle of a game can some1 tell me or ill have to wait?

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 17 2005, 05:10 AM
is serevi on the game i forgot to check and im in the middle of a game can some1 tell me or ill have to wait?
No, couldn't find him -- don't think he is.
<

just saw the tongan squad one here... cheers to the dude that post it up...

yea the whole team is real apart from like those last couple unless u mispelt their names... i still dont hav the damn game yet... Central park opens in 1:39hr... wut a looooooooooong wait! then i gotta catch da damn train home which will take about an hour and a half so i wont actually start playing it till midday... gutted... might just catch a cab home...

Latest posts