• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tonight I will finally see it in the flesh (plasti

G

Gay-Guy

Tonight I am finishing work at 3.30pm. I will go down to the EB and Central park stores to see the playable demo with my own eyes.

If I get to play it then I will post my opinion.

Ooooooooohh, can't wait. We are being let out early so we can go buy decent clothes for the Prince Charles visit, but I don't think so.....something is more important (sorry all you Royalists).

Good on ya................have to admit it sucks that us New Zealanders are going to be one of the last countries to receive the full game (and not even get a demo).......

How hard would it be to have a worldwide release???

Considering we are one of VERY few countries that have rugby union as our no. 1 national sport, it seems we have got the short end of the stick.
<

Have to agree, truly a mystery why EA would "dis" y'all in All Black country.

We are designated a "handicap" as the No1 ranked rugby country in the world. Otherwise, people would lose interest....ha!

I have communicated my disgust in this issue via an email to EAsports Australia

1. we are promised a demo in the showbag at training day
2. we dont get one
3. we are then promised a demo in the mail as an apologetic gesture
4. we dont get one
5. we are promised a worldwide release
6. we dont get one.......in fact, where rugby is dominent in the SH, where all but 1 RWC has been won, countries like australia and NZ are left in the wake of the EAsports LEAKING SHITHOLE!!

3 emails and no response?? - Grow up and act like a leading company

Itz prolly coz us ANZACS in distribution are striking for longer weekends, and "Binge benefits"!
Sucks living in a lazy country when u want something

It seemed that Ireland received the game first did it not???

In general the Irish couldn't give a flying toss about rugby union, with the sport being way down the pecking order after soccer, gaelic footy, Hurling etc etc........

Might as well have released it in Siberia before it gets released downunder........
<

Much was made of how the SH style of game was incorporated in this version, how the Maoris did the motion capture, how the Haka was in the game, the big launch in Auckland, and then we get the game last
<

NZL Fan gets really angry and kicks the cat.........(note: For animal rights people - would have kicked the cat, but my cat isn't at my workplace)

As you can tell I'm kinda getting ****** off.

Ive played the demo a few times and gotta say its pretty pish. its boring and too easy. surely its not on medium.I dont like the view either sure it looks good but id rather be able to see whats in front of me. ive played the demo enough now and just want to get into the proper game. dont get me wrong its still gonna be awesome and is lghtyears on 2004 just want to play it with my teams, my difficulty, my view, my way.

Here here lemmiwinks!
I got the demo 2day in the mail FINALLY!
<

its great. greater than great - superb! but the view aint good so i need one of those classic views

soz jacko it ps2
<

but theres tonnes of screens posted by a guy called shaneward2005. he has the fullie on pc so check out his posts
<

I share your pain guys, no demo release or game release here in SA either!!! what the f**k? not just anzar countries, the whole sanzr are getting it up the a**.
Keep sending that complaint to EA ak47!

the demos kool but the camera angle is really hard,you cant make out whats happening when your on the far side of the pitch.

Originally posted by NZL fan@Mar 9 2005, 01:03 PM

In general the Irish couldn't give a flying toss about rugby union, with the sport being way down the pecking order after soccer, gaelic footy, Hurling etc etc........

Might as well have released it in Siberia before it gets released downunder........
<

Much was made of how the SH style of game was incorporated in this version, how the Maoris did the motion capture, how the Haka was in the game, the big launch in Auckland, and then we get the game last
<

NZL Fan gets really angry and kicks the cat.........(note: For animal rights people - would have kicked the cat, but my cat isn't at my workplace)

maybe more to do with better/different distribution deals or deliveries then the fact that Ireland got preference over the rest of the world

Ireland was def originally slated for the same release as the rest of europe, so it must have been a problem with other countries (the mighty UK in particular) that has botched up a simultaneous europe release...

not that I can boast, I'm from northern ireland and I ain't got it yet cuz it follows the UK release date
<

Originally posted by NZL fan@Mar 9 2005, 01:03 PM

<

<

but we live in a better country
<

but we are of course genetically inferior....all hail our all conquering New Zealand superiors!
<

Latest posts