• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tony Manx

Why are you reposting this I'm assuming the original was removed for a reason.

Anway answer simply is 'internet drama'.

Yeah sorry should be clearer "internet drama in his mind".

Didn't server crash earlier? A number of earlier posts have been deleted. I think Gaston posted earlier he had a PM from Tony that he got fed up of the Forum and that is why he no longer posts or something along those lines.

Didn't server crash earlier? A number of earlier posts have been deleted. I think Gaston posted earlier he had a PM from Tony that he got fed up of the Forum and that is why he no longer posts or something along those lines.

Ah ok, thanks.

Yes please, I'd like to make contact with Tony if it's possible...
hi cant give you a contact no as i do not have one, we used to private mesage each when he was on here.
Why he quit was he was just fed up with many SH posters turning everything into arguments and then throwing all their toys out of the pram, when sensible discussion was often cut short because different opinions could not be accepted. Often it was about the TOP 14 where many in the SH rely only on press
statements which are not always true, it's happened to me often enough and i am very close to the truth, having an important role in a TOP 14 CLUB so i'm there atleast 2/3 a week, so i have a very good idea what is going on at ours, and other TOP 14 club.It's a shame because he was one of the good guys, and people really need to understand that other peoples opinions must be respected and a polite answer is always so much easy to keep a thread moving forward. My role at the club is press and interviews so i'm in the thick of it continually as the press are always looking for sensation and if that wavers from the truth well they can always apologise later. A certain SA journo stating Jake was in SA last season when i know he was not, but certain decided to belive that and it all got very stupid and infantile in the end. Why i now only post on the TOP 14 and little else as i can no longer be bothered with the arguments that often follow. Sorry it's a bit long winded but it's the truth as i have always used on here unlike some.

hi cant give you a contact no as i do not have one, we used to private mesage each when he was on here.
Why he quit was he was just fed up with many SH posters turning everything into arguments and then throwing all their toys out of the pram, when sensible discussion was often cut short because different opinions could not be accepted. Often it was about the TOP 14 where many in the SH rely only on press
statements which are not always true, it's happened to me often enough and i am very close to the truth, having an important role in a TOP 14 CLUB so i'm there atleast 2/3 a week, so i have a very good idea what is going on at ours, and other TOP 14 club.It's a shame because he was one of the good guys, and people really need to understand that other peoples opinions must be respected and a polite answer is always so much easy to keep a thread moving forward. My role at the club is press and interviews so i'm in the thick of it continually as the press are always looking for sensation and if that wavers from the truth well they can always apologise later. A certain SA journo stating Jake was in SA last season when i know he was not, but certain decided to belive that and it all got very stupid and infantile in the end. Why i now only post on the TOP 14 and little else as i can no longer be bothered with the arguments that often follow. Sorry it's a bit long winded but it's the truth as i have always used on here unlike some.

Wow, just, Wow!

Are you honestly saying that my discussion with you on Jake White was the reason that Tony left?

Yes, we argued, and I provided a information to the thread, which other posters also confirm, and yet, you couldn't provide the evidence to contradict the information I provided.

You continued your tirade when all of us stopped with the argument and moved on to better discussions.

So are you now saying that our debate lead to Tony's departure, because if so, you are equally to blame as you continued spouting, without providing concrete information.

If Tony couldn't stomach that, then it's a pity, as he was genuinely one of the better french posters on here.

if you read my thread i state it happened to me often enough, no mentiopn of Tony!!!,and not just you but others, but i have broad shoulders so its water off a ducks back,, i never said this is why Tony left!!! this is so typical of your misunderstandings you turn the true into pure fabrication, there is a saying in the UK PUT BRAIN INTO ACTION BEFORE OPENING MOUTH. i think this could apply to you Heineken. If you want another go, then please do, you will be pi***** into the wind as far as i'm concerned. Bytheway have you a character complex or something as you were not mentioned in my post i stated a SA journalist unless that is you !!!! Just another reason to stay in the TOP 14 thread !!!

if you read my thread i state it happened to me often enough, no mentiopn of Tony!!!,and not just you but others, but i have broad shoulders so its water off a ducks back,, i never said this is why Tony left!!! this is so typical of your misunderstandings you turn the true into pure fabrication, there is a saying in the UK PUT BRAIN INTO ACTION BEFORE OPENING MOUTH. i think this could apply to you Heineken. If you want another go, then please do, you will be pi***** into the wind as far as i'm concerned. Bytheway have you a character complex or something as you were not mentioned in my post i stated a SA journalist unless that is you !!!! Just another reason to stay in the TOP 14 thread !!!

Come on Gaston. Everybody on this forum that has been here more than a year knows about your quarrel with me. You have even recieved a temporary ban for your utterings before.

your previous quote was directly aimed at me, as I was the one that mentioned the SA journalist. I am on of the SH posters you mention. Even though you don't say my name, you aimed that quote at me.

Geez, I feel like Voldemort

If i remember you banned me for my utterings when it was the truth, toys , pram , out of !!! Just to get things straight i do honestly hope that any use of inappropriate language or ** replacing lettrers by any one else is sent a warning like i was was this morning, for the use of a word in the dictionary!!! As far as quarrel goes it was not,, it was truth against fabrication, i asked Jake if he had been to SA that week he replied NO !! so you obviously must not believe him as well as myself, not much trust in your fellow counrtymen.
This is not personel but until you come down of your pedestal and listen to people who just sometimes know a little more than yourself, you will often receive the same treatment from others as you have in the past. Voldermort conquered nothing, get back in the real world my son. If you want to ban me again go ahead this finishes here for me, i find it all very pathetic and infantile, but some, have to resort to that!!!!

If i remember you banned me for my utterings when it was the truth, toys , pram , out of !!! Just to get things straight i do honestly hope that any use of inappropriate language or ** replacing lettrers by any one else is sent a warning like i was was this morning, for the use of a word in the dictionary!!! As far as quarrel goes it was not,, it was truth against fabrication, i asked Jake if he had been to SA that week he replied NO !! so you obviously must not believe him as well as myself, not much trust in your fellow counrtymen.
This is not personel but until you come down of your pedestal and listen to people who just sometimes know a little more than yourself, you will often receive the same treatment from others as you have in the past. Voldermort conquered nothing, get back in the real world my son. If you want to ban me again go ahead this finishes here for me, i find it all very pathetic and infantile, but some, have to resort to that!!!!

1. I never banned you. Other mods did that. I had no direct involvement in your previous ban.
2. Yes, everybody will get warnings. And this is not the first time you have been warned.
3. Everybody is more than welcome to make up their own mind regarding that thread. Here is a link so that they can go and check if they so wish: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/vern-cotter-to-take-over-from-jake-white-at-montpellier.38235/
4. Personal, not personel
5. I was using Voldemort in the sense of "he who shall not be named"...

Was Tony French?
I thought he was English.
I have no proof I just thought from his interest in certain topics that was the case.
Apologies to Tony in his absence if he was indeed French.

I thought he was a Manxman for obvious reasons.