Munster
Last edited:
Well, it's no a plan firstly. I did my own up for comparison:

1) Sack the coach.

2) Appoint someone else.

Well, it's not a plan firstly. I did my own up for comparison:

1) Sack the coach.

2) Appoint someone else.

Ummn ... you better watch out there Feic, I hear the punction police are about, giving out life bans :) ... a typo probably won't get you a life ban, but it might be good for 10 minutes in the bin :)

... anyway, on the topic, Mr Ward certainly seems to have put quite a bit of thought into his article, whether it's a plan or not.

As an outsider looking in, I found the comments under the article quite entertaining

Ummn ... you better watch out there Feic, I hear the punction police are about, giving out life bans :) ... a typo probably won't get you a life ban, but it might be good for 10 minutes in the bin :)

... anyway, on the topic, Mr Ward certainly seems to have put quite a bit of thought into his article, whether it's a plan or not.

As an outsider looking in, I found the comments under the article quite entertaining

I sometimes think that the real reason I started supporting Ulster was to get me a ringside seat at the Irish Provincial Shatfight online, there's nothing quite like it in my experience.

Wondering what people make of his point about 7s though. Seems ludicrous that Ireland are nowhere on this.

Well, it's no a plan firstly. I did my own up for comparison:

1) Sack the coach.

2) Appoint someone else.

I agree in part, but trust me here, in certain quarters the IRFU are far more damaging than Kidney... they have far too much input into selection and tactics!

Latest posts