• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 1/4 final playoffs...

Clermont bottling it once playoff rugby comes around? Have they never heard of the expression 'broken record' in the south of France?

yeah except that Clermont is not in the South here, your rugby is bit like your geography.

Must correct you!!!!!!!!! only people like us live in the South the priviledged few!!!!!!!!! whether its east west or central, there are volcanos and stuff up there and it snows often, but some very good restos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this attitude. It reminds me of my own feelings about those from outside of the pale.

beh, yeah but Toulouse is still 100% Sud-Ouest culturally. It's not so much the actual geographical location but the cultural, historical reality of an area/city. Toulouse are an absolute paradigm of le Sud-Ouest.

That is like saying Southampton is in South West England!

The Sud-Ouest culture is Basque!!!!!

How did he ever get back on that pitch?

He's clearly in severe shock.

Just watched that, he clearly has no idea where he is or what he's doing! Disgusting that Noves got him back on the pitch, and bad that the refs did not step in!

Last edited by a moderator:
boy, I'm reading posts and reactions around the web, Clermont fans are really not happy about this !! :p I'd imagine a more graceful fall, but it's hard to swallow atm I see...

I really though the end of the mythical home record would come in an unforgiving battle of epic proportions, ultra quality Rugby with tries aplenty and spectacular moments, and incredible suspense towards the end...this is just an almost logical end to their very sub, sub, subpar season...it's always the same, but I guess we should've seen it coming a little ?? Nobody could've predicted it, seriously nobody to be fair. But I trusted Clermont too blindly on this one...was actually seeing a 15+ point win tonight.

I like this attitude. It reminds me of my own feelings about those from outside of the pale.

North of Trinity surely. Anyway Feic, I'd like to commend you on your thick skin. Frenchfan made you look a right fool, like seriously when the early days of the internet is studied in school in a few hundred years time that will be the quote kids use at the start of their essays, and you took it on the chin like a man.

@Frencfan, all I can say is well done. You're intelligence, wit, modesty, and unbiased mind make you a delight to read, thank you friend, I love you like a Kearney.

On a serious note when was the last time, if ever, both away teams advanced to the semi's?

It's all ok lads in France at least ye are in France. Once you pass Red Cow Roundabout leaving Dublin you'd swear you've left Ireland with some Dubs. We'd be isolated

Latest posts