• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 day 13

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
Nice and early for the guys who are interested, i know it's not many but that's life!!!

Date
<section class="block block-lnr-custom block-lnr-custom-pub-banniere-rankings-result"> <ins style="width: 728px; height: 90px; display: inline-table; position: relative; border: 0px none; vertical-align: bottom;"><ins style="width: 728px; height: 90px; display: block; position: relative; border: 0px none;"></ins></ins>

</section> <section class="block block-lnr-custom block-lnr-custom-fonctionnement-championnat"> </section>

Last edited:
I'll go with home wins except Montpellier, who I think will sneak home against Grenoble. Think Pau & Clermont will be tight, but home advantage to count.....just!

I'll go with home wins except Montpellier, who I think will sneak home against Grenoble. Think Pau & Clermont will be tight, but home advantage to count.....just!

sounds about what i think but just to be different, i'm going for a draw between Toulouse and Brive dont know why just a Christmas cheer thought maybe.Miss the first match in 10 seasons going to the Christmas markets in Dusseldorfthis weekend, hoping they don't need me to beat Grenoble, and we do need the points. We have a few players back from International duty and injury so selection a little easier this weekend.

Montpellier's selection for tomorrows clash at Grenoble, ko 18.30, i'm off to do the Christmas markets in Dusseldorf so they will have to win without me!!!

XV de départ
: Michel ; Nagusa, Tomane, Steyn, Fall ; (o) Catrakilis, (m) White ; Jacques Du Plessis, Galletier, Ouedraogo ; Van Rensburg, Mikautadze ; Kubriashvili, Mamukashvili, Nariashvili. Les remplaçants : Geli, Watremez, Battut, Spies, Wright, Martin, Mogg, Guillamon.

Latest posts