• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 day 14

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
THIS WEEKENDS FIXTURES......could be a few good games!!! Will Clermont get over their defeat and the non qualification, if they had passed the penalty in the 79th min they would have qualified, with a losing bonus point, but Parra took a quick tap and go, bad mistake, hopefuly morale will be at its lowest for our visit.

Du 29 au 31 Janvier 2016 [TABLE="class: classic-table matchs-table hr-link-table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: sorting-desc"] Date[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, colspan: 2"]Domicile[/TH]
[TH="class: text-center, colspan: 3"]Score[/TH]
[TH="colspan: 2"]Extérieur[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: before"]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 29/01[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] CAB
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-a"]
Club-Rugby-Brive-Correze-limousin.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-before-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 20h45[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-after-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-b"]
Club-Rugby-Atlantique-stade-rochelais-la-rochelle_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ASR
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 30/01[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] ASM
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Clermont-auvergne-ASM.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 14h45[/TD]
Club-rugby-montpellier-herault.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] MHR
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] R92
[/TD]
logo_racing92_2015.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 18h30[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Oyonnax.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] USO
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] CO
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-castres-olympique.png
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Union-bordeaux-Belges_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] UBB
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] SUA
[/TD]
rugby-club-sporting-union-agen-lot-et-garonne.png
[/TD]
Club-rugby-FC-grenoble-rugby.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] FCG
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] ST
[/TD]
s.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 20h45[/TD]
rugby-club-section-paloise-bearn-pyrenees.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] SP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 31/01[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] RCT
[/TD]
logo_toulon_rct_2015_2016_3_etoiles_hd.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 16h15[/TD]
LogParis-d1b84_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] SFP
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
the interest in the TOP 14 seems to be at an all time low but its Jan and everybody is low on morale bar me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predicktions for this weekend fixtures.Castres, Toulon, Brive, Toulouse, Racing, all home wins Grenoble to win away from home although it oould be difficult and of course Montpellier victory in Clermont but then i would say that!!!!! LOOK OUT SALE WE ARE COMING SHORTLY!!!!!!!!

Good man, gaston!
Home wins all round for me too. Agen need to win their home games if they're to have a chance of staying in the Top14 and if they lose tomorrow then their chances are slim.

JJFlastable the said:
Good man, gaston!
Home wins all round too. Agen need to win their home games if they're to have a chance of staying in the Top14 and if they lose tomorrow then their chances are slim.

I have Grenoble to win at Agen but thanks for the "good man comment" it seems like there is just you and me awake in France or at least the TOP 14!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my tablette in my Clermont hotel awaiting my glorious dinner at the Boeuf cafe and tomorrowsgame bien sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( exclamation marks for our SH friends)

Last edited:
I am still in my cups after the derby match!!!

Having been caught in the UK for three days by virtue horrendous storms in IOM causing of cancellation of my flight and successive ones being full, I shall have to see what second class rugby I can watch in the Aviva!!

I will go all home wins because I can!!

[QUOT;780615]I am still in my cups after the derby match!!!

Having been caught in the UK for three days by virtue horrendous storms in IOM causing of cancellation of my flight and successive ones being full, I shall have to see what second class rugby I can watch in the Aviva!!

I will go all home wins because I can!![/QUOTE]

Clermont v Montpellier you could be wrong my friend
Excellent Basque derby last night 5 yellows 2 general's. and Bayonne just make it13-16 all Bayonnes points scored buy MBM

Last edited:
Don't fret too much, TM! Your beloved BO won't be relegated in spite of their poor form. Tarbes, I understand are already doomed due to some financial irregularities and they are likely to be joined by Provence or Dax - who for me were one of the foremost French clubs when I began to take an interest in French rugby.

And I don't think gaston really believes that Clermont will lose tomorrow - it's wishful thinking on his part!

Don't fret too much, TM! Your beloved BO won't be relegated in spite of their poor form. Tarbes, I understand are already doomed due to some financial irregularities and they are likely to be joined by Provence or Dax - who for me were one of the foremost French clubs when I began to take an interest in French rugby.

And I don't think gaston really believes that Clermont will lose tomorrow - it's wishful thinking on his part!

Yeah at least I am honest when predicting BO's results!!!

Defeat is the norm!!!

They are not financially out of the woods and can see quite a load of players leaving at the end of the season for better money......difficult to halt a downward spiral especially if those in charge who caused it remain in charge which they do!!

Yeah at least I am honest when predicting BO's results!!!

Defeat is the norm!!!

They are not financially out of the woods and can see quite a load of players leaving at the end of the season for better money......difficult to halt a downward spiral especially if those in charge who caused it remain in charge which they do!!

Who is in charge? Benoit August? Eddie O'Sullivan"s name appears on the Rugbyrama site, but have I heard that he's gone?

He (Eddie) went months ago!

If anything like the last four/five years it is the players that Blanco fawns over who control the coaches and Gawd bless Eddie if that is the reason he left........one good thing on his cv!!

Last edited:
Match day all good did the team hotel last night then a super beef dinner,red wine, Guinness andsuperb French cheese all we have to do now is beat Clermont easier said than done but very confident

Gaston will now be insufferable!!

WTF are Clermont doing......they showed very little to nothing in attack but MHR thoroughly deserved their victory!!

Gaston is somewhere surfing on cloud 9 luckily we are all hols next week so have at least 10 days to refind Terra Firma
Glorious Glorious and so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the champagne, gaston!
Good to see Brive moving up the Top14 table!
Looks like ST are going to have a bonus point win and be level with RM this evening!
And Agen move even closer to ProD2 :(

Enjoy the champagne, gaston!
Good to see Brive moving up the Top14 table!
Looks like ST are going to have a bonus point win and be level with RM this evening!
And Agen move even closer to ProD2 :(

Be interesting to see Brive qualify for the Barrage.....long way to go and they do not have the squad depth of their fellow front runners!

What a shellacking from Toulouse 54 - 3. Colin Slade and Conrad Smith must be wondering when will the sun rise in Béarn

There is clearly 2 ST this season. This is waht i've been saying about ST focusing on T14 over CCup. Somehow the media muppets commenting on our season have missed it... But never mind.

Also, looking at the various team compos around this weekend, I do not believe the clubs are playing ball with Noves with the 6N around the corner. This applies to ST as well - if we did - Bézy Picamoles Doussain Fickou Médard Camara should all have been rested. Bézy played with a strapped leg and was kept on when he should have been taken off after his 2 tries in 1st half.

With the union and LNR at 6s & 7s, it's business as usual in T14. There should be at least a tacit agreement with the clubs to rest the players selected for 6N. The same causes will produce same effects!!

PS Vincent Clerc scored his 95th try :bravo:

What a shellacking from Toulouse 54 - 3. Colin Slade and Conrad Smith must be wondering when will the sun rise in Béarn

There is clearly 2 ST this season. This is waht i've been saying about ST focusing on T14 over CCup. Somehow the media muppets commenting on our season have missed it... But never mind.

Also, looking at the various team compos around this weekend, I do not believe the clubs are playing ball with Noves with the 6N around the corner. This applies to ST as well - if we did - Bézy Picamoles Doussain Fickou Médard Camara should all have been rested. Bézy played with a strapped leg and was kept on when he should have been taken off after his 2 tries in 1st half.

With the union and LNR at 6s & 7s, it's business as usual in T14. There should be at least a tacit agreement with the clubs to rest the players selected for 6N. The same causes will produce same effects!!

PS Vincent Clerc scored his 95th try :bravo:

Pau, runaway leaders of the Pro2 last season, strengthen their squad this season immensely, with the backing of Total, get blown away by ST........who says Pro2 is not far behind the Top 14 now!!

Of course, that could have been Pau's reserves playing?!!!

Gaston's predicktions looking good after naming Grenoble for their away win and of course the ultra difficult predicktion of Montpellier at Clermont Gaston is on 100% correct, will Toulon beat Stade in Nice if so the first 100% of the season for Gaston!!!!!! anyone need any info on Montpellier's excellent victory at Clermont???????

ITS A DONE DEAL Gastons first 100% predicktions with 2 away wins this guy is good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if no one knew Montpellier beat Clermont away from home 15-19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts