• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 day 20

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
THIS WEEKENDS FIXTURES....there are one or two that could be quite tasty, we have a mammouth task at Clermont Sun. afternoon.

Du 11 au 12 Mars 2017 [TABLE="class: classic-table matchs-table hr-link-table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: sorting-desc"] Date[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, colspan: 2"]Domicile[/TH]
[TH="class: text-center, colspan: 3"]Score[/TH]
[TH="colspan: 2"]Extérieur[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: before"]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 11/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] UBB
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-a"]
Club-Rugby-Union-bordeaux-Belges_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-before-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 18h30[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-after-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-b"]
logo_grenoble_-_png.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] FCG
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] LOU
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Lyon-lou-rugby.png
[/TD]
LogParis-d1b84_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] SFP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] RCT
[/TD]
logo_toulon_rct_2016_2017.png
[/TD]
logoabbayonne_fondclair.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ABRP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] CABCL
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Brive-Correze-limousin.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 19h00[/TD]
logo_stade_sportif_etoile_noire_quadri_copie.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ST
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] R92
[/TD]
logo_racing92_2015.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 21h00[/TD]
fsdf.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ASR
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 12/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] SP
[/TD]
logopau.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 12h30[/TD]
Club-Rugby-castres-olympique.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] CO
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 12/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] ASM
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Clermont-auvergne-ASM.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 17h00[/TD]
Club-rugby-montpellier-herault.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] MHR
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
After my less than successful predictions last week, this week I'm going for home wins with the exception of ASR over a Racing in troubled waters. I also think Castres will run Pau close, but come up just short.
There....that's the kiss of death on ASR & Pau:)

Sorry Gaston, the Marcel Michelin is once again a fortress & you'll do well to get anything from this one

Last edited:
After my less than successful predictions last week, this week I'm going for home wins with the exception of ASR over a Racing in troubled waters. I also think Castres will run Pau close, but come up just short.
There....that's the kiss of death on ASR & Pau:)

Sorry Gaston, the Marcel Michelin is once again a fortress & you'll do well to get anything from this one

Just about agree with you on most of that but i will go for Racing just to be different, with 6 NATIONS some of the teams will be missing key players, gives us a little advantage over Clermont, we have Steyn and Nadolo back but the front row will be a bit light, and the challenge in Clermont is never easy as you say it's still a Fortress not like a few seasons ago but still tough to get anything from there. Pau should beat Castres at home although Castres are playing very well, but they do not travel with immense success.

Home wins for me, although I'd be more than pleased if Toulouse get back to winning ways!

Another excellent win for La Rochelle over Racing, they were brilliant in all depts. they really could go all the way and then lose to MHR in the final

Hmmm! Anything is possible, however unlikely!

Maybe the 5pts victory in the Fortress Clermont may change your mind... Montpellier play their best rugby of the season and take the offensive bonus point in in Fortress Clermont who were unbeaten at home this season until today BRAVO.

Home wins for me, although I'd be more than pleased if Toulouse get back to winning ways!

More JJF predictions go up in smoke!
Now who would have predicted a win for Montpellier in Clermont?!!

Nothing like another good auld doublon and Clermont missing 4 French internationals to get a win :bravo:

Last edited:
one day French fan you might just write or post something positive!!!!!!!!!! but then again i very much doubt it. it was not just a win it was a bonus point win and dont you forget it!!!!!!! no one as done that in Clermont for many a season

There's nothing positive to be said about doublon day and fans gloating over it.

Clermont were not at full strength. This is fact. And you get your points again on doublon day hey.

Well I was on for 100% correct predictions but Montpellier had other ideas. Congratulations to them for a bloody-minded performance at the Marcel Michelin. Pretty sure these two teams will meet again in the business end of the season.

There's nothing positive to be said about doublon day and fans gloating over it.

Clermont were not at full strength. This is fact. And you get your points again on doublon day hey.

No one is gloating it's just a fact that to go and win in Clermont with a bonus point is very difficult, you seem to have forgotten Montpelier were missing 2 Internationals because of the Doublon, "oouups" never mentined that did we, and an imfirmary chocca full of injured players, but i'm not whinging.This season the only difference between Toulouse and Montpellier is 12pts and 7 positions and probably a non qualicifaction for the end of season play-offs for Toulouse. It's hilarious that after losing at home to La Rochelle you never mentioned the Doublons as a factor of losing, but as soon as Montpellier do something half decent you are on your bandwagon whinginging. You carry on my friend as no one is taking any notice of your pathetic posts. Have a look at BRUSHIE'S POST he mentioned congratulations, look it up in your dictionary. Anyway you carry on in your own way as i have already said to you Sticks, stones even , bones and your little words do not hurt at all.

The issue of doublons is a blight on the Top 14. Everyone knows that. It's been commented negatively by everyone from club presidents to fans and players alike for years. You're the only one that finds something positive in it. Your head must be screwed up your own arse.

- - - Updated - - -

No one is gloating it's just a fact that to go and win in Clermont with a bonus point is very difficult, you seem to have forgotten Montpelier were missing 2 Internationals because of the Doublon, "oouups" never mentined that did we, and an imfirmary chocca full of injured players, but i'm not whinging.This season the only difference between Toulouse and Montpellierl.

DOn't compare your club with mine. You're going to make an even bigger show of yourself. Apples vs bananas and yours is an ugly duckling all day.

We didn't buy our success with money and we're still producing top notch players when your club can't even commit one single international to the team your president claims to support. What a laugh :lol:

And we didnt have to suck on the FFR's president candy either to get our trophies or to buy ourselves a reputation. That's the difference. Reflect on that my friend.

Last edited:
you carry on with your verbal Diarrhoea, nobody is interested, by trying to pull holes in Montpellier you are only showing everyone on here how bitter you are, as your club is under the cosh on the field and behind the scenes everybody knows it, even CRC said the same yesterday!!! apples bananas, ducklings you need to oil the machine its getting rusty with your same old boring posts, if you hate Montpellier i could not give a damn i can live with it but can you live with Toulouse being inferior to many i doubt it , so all we have are the insults an non comparisons grow up or get out. As they say "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen".

You're a crap poster and that's also fact.

You've got nothing to show other than !!rants!! rants!! and more !!

ferme ta gueule abruti et retourne ds ton pays pauv con. Y en a trop de saprofites comme toi ici à ns sucer le sang.

- - - Updated - - -

blabla Toulouse blabla "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen".

But that's where you're wrong. Toulouse have been in similar situation before and we've always turned the corner. Our trophy cabinet over the years is proof and you can't say the same. So no one here is whinging or wallowing in self pity. We know we won't have to buy our success and a reputation with money. That's all your club is about. And all your ranting will not change those facts.

Last edited:
so here we go rant rant and rant now we turn to French, it must be playtime at the school you attend, of course i understand what you said, but HAVE YOU NOT THE BALLS TO PUT IT INTO ENGLISH OR FRIGHTENED OF GETTING BANNED and just for your interest i do not have to return to my country of oringin as i have as many rights as any other french person including yourself, so get of your high horse and bring the conversation to a decent and polite level that is if you are capable
As i have said get your own house in order before you start critising others you are far from that at the moment. Just to clarify it is you who is ranting and raving not i sir, the bad language is coming from you not me "grow up"!!!!!! "ferme ta geule abruti et pauvre con", excellent french, which playground did you learn that.

Dont give us lectures about politeness. And you can't even spell your own language correctly.

You're the one who needs to go back to school.

I don't need your permission to answer in French. Stop acting like you're a mod. You can't even post properly in your own language!

Go back to school and learn how to spell. My 12 yo shows better spelling both in French and English. You are pathetic.

And there is no ban in place against posting in French. Many are posting in French and Afrikaans on this forum. So you're talking rubbish once again.

The thread was discussing the Clermont game. I didn't say anything about Toulouse. You brought it up without making any point. Leave Toulouse out of it. There is only 2 teams in the game, not 3. The issue is the one of 'Doublons' (clash btw test and league games) in Top 14 in relation to the last Clermont v Montpellier game. Montpellier's result is based on money and an unfair advantage, not talent. Address the issue or shut up.

You're not just incapable of spelling in your own language. You're also constantly going off topic to derail threads. This is not the first time. So that does make you a crap poster and my comment is justified by your incessant rants.

Thanks for proving my point again :)

Last edited:

Latest posts