• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 25

When they first started showing Top 14, I rang them and asked them who they were. They refused to say who they were owned by or what company had an interest in them but wanted me to pay them £10 per month just to watch Top 14 as they have nothing else that I would want to watch.......in any case, they did not show that many games live and have now stopped showing anything other than, I noted last weekend, a 30 minute highlights summary!

Waste of money as, I understand you know, you can get the programmes streamed albeit with no English commentary but I, would, look upon that as a blessing!!

On the same basis, I have just ended my ESPN subscription and am looking to terminate Sky Sports as they have nothing much to offer to justify their costs anymore after the end of the season..........They will only have the Lions and H Cup (next season) and golf is not worth watching due to the huge time spent on adverts and idiots n the studio prognisticating........what a difference watching the last two days of the Masters on BBC where a story unfolded rather than Sky where the constant interruptions on the first two days made dire watching!

Latest posts