• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 7

Terrible to read about Montpol's troubles, Gaston. All the best for you and yours!

stormer: no I didn't say solid defensively, I said "naive on defense". It's clearly an issue to his game. I said he was good at 15 for last line of defense oriented things, like picking up the ball quickly under pressure, getting rid of the ball and pushing it way back into opposite territory...there's a point where he kicks the ball into touch under tremendous pressure from the attackers rushing in, in an odd situation in his 22. Dealt with it with good security. He's got good hands, good timing and dexterity. Accuracy seems to generally be a big part of his game.
Had no idea he was a Cooper-like guy. Dambielle seems a better pick easily at 10 for Racing atm based on seeing both play that position. Like I said, he's very young, and Top 14 is new to him also.

That sounds more like what I'd expect. I'll see if I can get a few clips to show some of his more 'impressive' moves from 10 for the Cheetahs/SA.

Last edited:
<what and="" support="" some="" second="" rate="" pro="" d2="" team="" no="" thank="" you="" montpellier="" cancelled="" the="" press="" training="" this="" morning="" i="" was="" half="" way="" there="" when="" got="" call.="" 300mm="" of="" rain="" yesterday="" in="" montpol,="" lez="" virdoule="" both="" broke="" their="" banks="" whole="" area="" claimed="" castostrophe="" naturel="" by="" gov="" lunchtime,="" perhaps="" as="" well="" we="" are="" at="" bayonne="" o="" sat.="" 100's="" cars="" underwater,="" expensive="" for="" mant="" people.="" weather="" here="" is="" madness="" 40+°="" summer="" then="" floods="" galore="" autumn="" !!!<="" html="">massive problems, 4,000 people spent the night in emergency halls etc airport closed tram and railway the same over 1,000 cars under water, we even had training cancelled this morning and i was only half way there so turn around and come home, good job we are at Bayonnne on Sat. Catastrophe naturel declared by the gov at lunchtime</what>

sorry to hear all this, have watched it on TV and it's looked bad... :(

The problem we have here is that during the summer its so dry the ground becomes rock hard, and when it rains the water just runs off and never soaks in, here it rains nearly tropical 300mm in Montpol yesterday in just 3/4 hrs, so there is massive flash flooding one minute nobody knows anything about it and 30 mins later ther's a mt of water everywhere and it goes away as fast as it comes it seems to be happening more and more

Latest posts