• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 dream team vs Premiership dream team

Taranus

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Irish
Just for a bit of fun I was thinking about what a game between a top 14 dream team vs a premiership dream team would look like.

Off the top of my head the premiership team would look like:

Castrogiovanni
Brits
Cole
Robson
Parling
Wood
Robshaw
Easter

Care
Evans
Simpson-Daniel
Barrett
Tuilangi
Wade
Foden

And my Top 14 team might look like:

Haymans
Swarzewski
Johnson
Botha
Albacete
Dusatoir
Lobbe
Picamoles

Machenaud
Wilkinson
Smith
Giteau
Fofana
Clerc
Medard

what would you dream teams look like?

Debaty for Haymans
Parra for Machenaud
Michelak for JW
Byrne for Medard

Big fan of playing two tightheads aren't you :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Vincent Debaty has an atypical in the world of Rugby. Just look at his passport to have the heart net. Vincent is the first Belgian professional rugby. It was unearthed by Club La Rochelle during a training of the best juniors in Belgium. But it is in Perpignan where he forged a strong experience level being one of the youngest pillar championship. After 5 seasons, he signed for Agen before the club goes down in Pro D2. After a season of purgatory, he finds the Top 14 in Clermont, where he would play both left and right. Skilful ball in hand, he is very mobile on the ground and possesses qualities outsized for a pillar of the template. During the past two seasons, the price of hard physical, Vincent has greatly progressed to the point of finding the team of France with which he is credited with a great tournament and a great tour of Argentina where he impressed all observers ...out standards for a pillar of the template. During the past two seasons, the price of hard physical, Vincent has greatly progressed to the point of finding the team of France with which he is credited with a great tournament and a great tour of Argentina where he impressed all observers ...

Who would you have instead? I don't expect everyone to agree with my choices
Tonga'uiha for Castro
Gray for Robson (tough pick, could have gone with Lawes, Launchbury or Hamilton too)
Parling stays as long as long as he's playing well in the lineout - important middle jumper.
Louw for Robshaw
Twelvetrees for Barritt
Sharples for Wade

What the hell, this'll waste five minutes.

James, Brits, Cole, Launchbury, Gray, Croft, Wood, Morgan; Care, Evans; May, Twelvetrees, Tuilagi, Ashton, Foden

Johnstone, Swarzewski, Mas, Albacete, Pape, Dusautior, Lobbe, Parisse; Parra, Trinh-Duc; Imhoff, Giteau, Fofana, Clerc, Ammorisino

Yeah Trinh-Duc. Yeah Ammy. Yeah Johnny May. Yeah.

Oh I don't know.

Latest posts