• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 15 Must Have Player Faces For Each Country

Safe bet is to go for each country's 1st choice team (i.e. I cannot understand why Care and Wilkinson are in everyone's England team, considering Youngs and Flood have started the last 10 internationals and are likely to be first choice come world cup)

1. Sheridan
2. Hartley
3. Cole
4. Lawes
5. Palmer
6. Croft
7. Moody
8. Easter

9. Youngs
10. Flood
11. Cueto
12. Hape
13. Tindall
14. Ashton
15. Foden

Obviously though you'll need Wilkinson's face in there!

i totally agree they have done it with fifa so they should do it with a rugby game they should also do what they have done on EA Sports MMA wer if you create ur own player you can take a picture of yourself on the xbox webcam and the players face will be based on that picture.

Using the 2010 End of year Tour for Samoa.

Top 15
1. Cencus Johnston
2. Mahonri Schwalger
3. Sakaria Taulafo
4. Daniel Leo
5. Joe Tekori
6. Alafoti Faosiliva
7. Ofisa Treviranus
8. Henry Tuilagi
9. Uale Mai
10. Lolo Lui
11. Alesana Tuilagi
12. Seilala Mapusua
13. Gavin Williams
14. David Lemi
15. Paul Williams

Using the 2010 End of year Tour for Samoa.

Top 15
1. Cencus Johnston
2. Mahonri Schwalger
3. Sakaria Taulafo
4. Daniel Leo
5. Joe Tekori
6. Alafoti Faosiliva
7. Ofisa Treviranus
8. Henry Tuilagi
9. Uale Mai
10. Lolo Lui
11. Alesana Tuilagi
12. Seilala Mapusua
13. Gavin Williams
14. David Lemi
15. Paul Williams

nah mate that aint the 2010. hahaha
uale mai sucks, Kahn Fotualii was the main one for Samoa 2010 tour team.
Fa'atonu Fili is way better than Lolo Lui.check him owt uce http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7v1bHnzmg
Sailosi Tagicakibau is ripping up in Europe but David Lemi is bench?.

Problem is the combination. Kahn and Tasesa suck as a combo.

However Uale and Lolo are proven winners.

I would rather have Kahn at First choice 1/2back as will.. But i dont know how his combinations with Lolo would work out.

As for Faatonu.. He had ample time to prove his worth in the Manu Jersey.... But has never been able to make the Number 10 jersey his, radically inconsistent.

Ese a le sevens ese a le fifteens bro :)

lol, E Sa'o oe...

But did you see the PNC last year? Kaimi sa first choice Junior Polu ae fesi ia Lolo.. Makua oki a.... Also should be noted that Ofisa or Alafoti also were not first choices for that team that lost to Japan and almost lost to Tonga.

Then when Vala came in at Scrum half as replacement, thats when we started scoring....

So then ***i Started Vala and Lolo.. Did you see how well we played against Fiji?

And then Alafoti came on, and he scored 2 tries which in the end helped us win the PNC!

Anyways.. Pule lava le coach.

lol, E Sa'o oe...

But did you see the PNC last year? Kaimi sa first choice Junior Polu ae fesi ia Lolo.. Makua oki a.... Also should be noted that Ofisa or Alafoti also were not first choices for that team that lost to Japan and almost lost to Tonga.

Then when Vala came in at Scrum half as replacement, thats when we started scoring....

So then ***i Started Vala and Lolo.. Did you see how well we played against Fiji?

And then Alafoti came on, and he scored 2 tries which in the end helped us win the PNC!

Alafoti's unproven at this point, he's only had a small cameo off the bench, so we really haven't gotten the chance to gauge what his work-rate and overall game is like over an extensive amount of minutes. When he came on against Fiji, both his tries were given to him on a silver platter; one from a kick chase against the run of play and the other was a push over try at the back of a dominate scrum.

I've always rated Mai but you can't really compare playing well against an understrength Fijian team to playing well against Ireland, England and Scotland - Fotualii has the 9 jersey locked up. Lavea vs Lui is fair enough.

For Argentina:
Juan Martín Hernández
Felipe Contepomi
Patricio Albacete
Rodrigo Roncero
Mario Ledesma
Juan Martín Fernández Lobbe
Horacio Agulla
Martín Scelzo
Marcos Ayerza
Juan Manuel Leguizamón
Gonzalo Tiesi
Lucas González Amorosino
Martín Rodríguez
Gonzalo Camacho
Santiago Fernández

For Italy:
Sergio Parisse
Martín Castrogiovanni
Mirco Bergamasco
Mauro Bergamasco
Gonzalo Canale
Salvatore Perugini
Luke McLean
Fabio Semenzato
Andrea Lo Cicero
Leonardo Ghiraldini
Andrea Masi
Craig Gower
Fabio Ongaro
Alessandro Zanni

For Fiji:
Isa Nacewa
Rupeni Caucaunibuca
Napolioni Vonowale Nalaga
Seru Rabeni
Gabirieli Lovobalavu
Albert Vuli Vuli
Deacon Manu
Seremaia Bai
Akapusi Qera
Sisa Koyamaibole

For Samoa:
Seilala Mapusua
Henry Tuilagi
Alesana Tuilagi
Cencus Johnston
Mahonri Schwalger
Tasesa Lavea
George Stowers
Joe Tekori
Paul Williams
Sailosi Tagicakibau

For Tonga:
Finau Maka
Soane Tonga'uiha
Cooper Vuna
Vunga Lilo

Last edited:
For Scotland
Richie Gray
Max Evans
Sean Lamont
Chris Cusiter
Ali Kellock
Nathan Hines
Joe Ansbro

lol, E Sa'o oe...

but this is just in the game, the players i got would be of course higher rating player than yours uce! we not talking about the real life rugby lol.

Ireland's World Cup XV will be:
1 Healy
2 Best
3 Ross
4 Cullen
5 O'Connell
6 O'Brien
7 Wallace
8 Heaslip
9 Reddan
10 Sexton
11 Fitzgerald