• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top European Dream team currently

I agree that that side is mental, I mean Tuilagi hasn't played in forever, but to say Sam Davies is better than Farrell and Slade is just hilarious :lol:

I agree that that side is mental, I mean Tuilagi hasn't played in forever, but to say Sam Davies is better than Farrell and Slade is just hilarious :lol:

On current form, he probably is better than Slade to be fair.

So is everyone who's fit really.

Ce qui faut pas lire Slade a un Sam Davies dans chaque jambe

- - - Updated - - -

Thats just an England team with a couple of loan players, Hogg doesn't deserve a place he's a dirty cheat, at 10 the Ospreys have 2 better 10's in Biggar and Sam Davies, plus there is a certain Irish 10, no AWJ either, madness. Now Johny Fox is fit again I'd pick him over the 2 in my original selection, he is the classiest centre in the NH and therefore better than both of your centres.
On the positive I like your front row and your back row balance (prefer Picamoles to Parisse last 12 months form)
Finally there are 3 Welsh 9's better than Young and Bezy is only good with a dominant 8 in front of him.
Happy New Year.

Normal les Anglais ont pour moi le meilleur effectif d'Europe et de loin, ils ont jamais eu un tel viviers de jeunes talents.
Dans un an ou 2 les Anglais seront dans le top 2/3 mondial sans problème

Just anyone but biggar at 10. With no monster centres to ship the ball to, his complete lack of anything that resembles a Welsh ball playing 10 is glaringly obvious. He is the epitome of a pivot with a game plan of "catch the ball and pass it to someone better than you".

Totally agree - Biggar isn't always better

Thats just an England team with a couple of loan players, Hogg doesn't deserve a place he's a dirty cheat, at 10 the Ospreys have 2 better 10's in Biggar and Sam Davies, plus there is a certain Irish 10, no AWJ either, madness. Now Johny Fox is fit again I'd pick him over the 2 in my original selection, he is the classiest centre in the NH and therefore better than both of your centres.
On the positive I like your front row and your back row balance (prefer Picamoles to Parisse last 12 months form)
Finally there are 3 Welsh 9's better than Young and Bezy is only good with a dominant 8 in front of him.
Happy New Year.

Sam Davies better than Farrell

Shall we just put this down to having one too many brains SA in the club last night ?? Haha

Btw I don't agree with the OP team at all but you make some hilarious statements sometimes

Also I'll humour you, who are the 3 Welsh 9s who are better than Youngs at the moment considering Webb is injured ?

No doubt you won't answer that question because you know you will look a fool

Last edited:
Happy New Year.

Have you ever thought you might have a little obsessive behaviour going on?

Latest posts