8.) Rodney So'oialo
9.) Fourie du Preez
10.) Berrick Barnes
11.) Shane Williams
12.) Wynand Olivier
13.) Jaque Fourie
14.) JP Pietersen
15.) Rico Gear
Interesting that every back is non-Japanese. Do you think that the foreign players are helping to improve Japanese rugby by helping players develop, or hurting it by taking the spots? It seems the Japanese national team is getting more local. Rather than Kirwan pulling in a few Kiwis.

Interesting that every back is non-Japanese. Do you think that the foreign players are helping to improve Japanese rugby by helping players develop, or hurting it by taking the spots? It seems the Japanese national team is getting more local. Rather than Kirwan pulling in a few Kiwis.

well in my opinion i think buying foreign players but not to many like the french clubs then it should help the japanese clubs because we might have rugby stars over here (Fourie du Preez, shane williams etc.) what i hope they do is help they're clubs out and in a japanese club there is only like 4 or 6 maybe slightly more foreign players in a club but there are still alot more japanese players in those clubs then there are foreign players. but i do like the fact there are more locals in the japanese national team but i still think there are still too many players from abroad playing for japan i know other nations have foreign players playing for them but i think japan is still one off the worst for it

well in my opinion i think buying foreign players but not to many like the french clubs then it should help the japanese clubs because we might have rugby stars over here (Fourie du Preez, shane williams etc.) what i hope they do is help they're clubs out and in a japanese club there is only like 4 or 6 maybe slightly more foreign players in a club but there are still alot more japanese players in those clubs then there are foreign players. but i do like the fact there are more locals in the japanese national team but i still think there are still too many players from abroad playing for japan i know other nations have foreign players playing for them but i think japan is still one off the worst for it

atleast it wasn't as bad as it was in the world cup

heres my XV and subs

1.) Masataka Mikami
2.) Yusuke Aoki
3.) Kensuke Hatakeyama
4.) Isaac Ross
5.) Luke Thompson
6.) Hate T-Pole
7.) Michael Broadhurst
8.) Rodney So'oialo
9.) Fourie du Preez
10.) Berrick Barnes
11.) Nemani Nadolo
12.) Tusi Pisi
13.) Jaque Fourie
14.) JP Pietersen
15.) Ayumu Goromaru

16.) Takashi Tanaka
17.) Yusuki Nagae
18.) Hiroshi Yamashi*a
19.) Hitoshi Ono
20.) Todd Clever
21.) Atsushi Hiwasa
22.) Stephen Donald
23.) Rico Gear

Tbh those are some quality players making that back line and wouldn't look out of place in other competition xvs. I'm guessing there are Japanese players in every position through different clubs and as long as it isn't as severe as the Top 14 it can only be good to have that kind of competition to play with or against.

Tbh those are some quality players making that back line and wouldn't look out of place in other competition xvs. I'm guessing there are Japanese players in every position through different clubs and as long as it isn't as severe as the Top 14 it can only be good to have that kind of competition to play with or against.

true there is only like 4 or 5 foreign players within a team in the top league we are defiantly not as bad as the top league

Latest posts