Top models sidelined as rugby stars muscle in

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by O'Rothlain, Apr 28, 2009.

1. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Daylightfire

Daylightfire Guest

You would of thought that they would of included at least one picture!

4. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daylightfire @ Apr 29 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, I agree.

How about I do it for them:

IN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

if you look closely at that last photo you'll see BOD has guided the ball out of Paulie's hands using only his mind, much to POC's shock.

6. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Apr 29 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :D hahaha...good one.

7. Gavin

Gavin Guest

Still amazes me that what some worldclass rugby players would earn in a year, most footballers would earn evey month - maybe even every week ;) That is one thing that is good with the game - imo if our players earned too much it would ruin the sport.

8. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 29 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, an over-inlfated sense of self-worth destroys sport. Just look to the American NBA, NFL and MLB. The overpaid players just cause drama. Look at all the European Footballers...all a bunch of shite, if you ask me. "Oh I bumped my wee elbow, I think I'll have a mid match lie down and roll about for 15 minutes."

9. Gavin

Gavin Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Apr 30 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, an over-inlfated sense of self-worth destroys sport. Just look to the American NBA, NFL and MLB. The overpaid players just cause drama. Look at all the European Footballers...all a bunch of shite, if you ask me. "Oh I bumped my wee elbow, I think I'll have a mid match lie down and roll about for 15 minutes."
    [/b][/quote]
    Very true statement. Watching the football last night between Barca and Chelsea was very funny. In a period of five minutes four players had went down "injured" They then proceeded to roll about as if they had been shot - if only they had then they would have had good reason to be acting in that way :) Had to turn it over and watch the Royale Family instead :D

10. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Yeah, uber-gay.
    You know what isn't uber-gay? BOD's fiancee. O'Driscoll scoring on and off the pitch!
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.life.com/embed/index/js"&g...><script type="text/javascript">LIFEembedDrawImage(79818987);</script>

11. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 29 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    Very true statement. Watching the football last night between Barca and Chelsea was very funny. In a period of five minutes four players had went down "injured" They then proceeded to roll about as if they had been shot - if only they had then they would have had good reason to be acting in that way :) Had to turn it over and watch the Royale Family instead :D
    [/b][/quote]

There was one quality Moment where Ballack decided to have a roll around outside his own box holding his leg "ouchy ouchy that bad man hurt me", and stayed down after someone had cleared the ball then someone played a through ball and he kept them onside leaving a one on one with Cech. Second he realised whats happened he's up in a flash. Seems he's found some sort of miracle cure for injuries.

12. Gavin

Gavin Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 30 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]

There was one quality Moment where Ballack decided to have a roll around outside his own box holding his leg "ouchy ouchy that bad man hurt me", and stayed down after someone had cleared the ball then someone played a through ball and he kept them onside leaving a one on one with Cech. Second he realised whats happened he's up in a flash. Seems he's found some sort of miracle cure for injuries.
    [/b][/quote]
    Ah yes I remember that moment. ****** myself laughing how stupid he looked.

13. likweD

likweD Junior Member

I prefer the top fmeale models, rugby players belong on the pitch, grinding it out!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!