• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top models sidelined as rugby stars muscle in

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daylightfire @ Apr 29 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You would of thought that they would of included at least one picture![/b]

Yeah, I agree.

How about I do it for them:

IN

Amy_Indo_302863t.jpg

burgh_159470t.jpg

if you look closely at that last photo you'll see BOD has guided the ball out of Paulie's hands using only his mind, much to POC's shock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Apr 29 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you look closely at that last photo you'll see BOD has guided the ball out of Paulie's hands using only his mind, much to POC's shock.[/b]

:D hahaha...good one.

Still amazes me that what some worldclass rugby players would earn in a year, most footballers would earn evey month - maybe even every week ;) That is one thing that is good with the game - imo if our players earned too much it would ruin the sport.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 29 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Still amazes me that what some worldclass rugby players would earn in a year, most footballers would earn evey month - maybe even every week ;) That is one thing that is good with the game - imo if our players earned too much it would ruin the sport.[/b]
Yeah, an over-inlfated sense of self-worth destroys sport. Just look to the American NBA, NFL and MLB. The overpaid players just cause drama. Look at all the European Footballers...all a bunch of shite, if you ask me. "Oh I bumped my wee elbow, I think I'll have a mid match lie down and roll about for 15 minutes."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Apr 30 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 29 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still amazes me that what some worldclass rugby players would earn in a year, most footballers would earn evey month - maybe even every week ;) That is one thing that is good with the game - imo if our players earned too much it would ruin the sport.[/b]
Yeah, an over-inlfated sense of self-worth destroys sport. Just look to the American NBA, NFL and MLB. The overpaid players just cause drama. Look at all the European Footballers...all a bunch of shite, if you ask me. "Oh I bumped my wee elbow, I think I'll have a mid match lie down and roll about for 15 minutes."
[/b][/quote]
Very true statement. Watching the football last night between Barca and Chelsea was very funny. In a period of five minutes four players had went down "injured" They then proceeded to roll about as if they had been shot - if only they had then they would have had good reason to be acting in that way :) Had to turn it over and watch the Royale Family instead :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 29 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Apr 30 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
Very true statement. Watching the football last night between Barca and Chelsea was very funny. In a period of five minutes four players had went down "injured" They then proceeded to roll about as if they had been shot - if only they had then they would have had good reason to be acting in that way :) Had to turn it over and watch the Royale Family instead :D
[/b][/quote]

There was one quality Moment where Ballack decided to have a roll around outside his own box holding his leg "ouchy ouchy that bad man hurt me", and stayed down after someone had cleared the ball then someone played a through ball and he kept them onside leaving a one on one with Cech. Second he realised whats happened he's up in a flash. Seems he's found some sort of miracle cure for injuries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 30 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 29 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Apr 30 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

There was one quality Moment where Ballack decided to have a roll around outside his own box holding his leg "ouchy ouchy that bad man hurt me", and stayed down after someone had cleared the ball then someone played a through ball and he kept them onside leaving a one on one with Cech. Second he realised whats happened he's up in a flash. Seems he's found some sort of miracle cure for injuries.
[/b][/quote]
Ah yes I remember that moment. ****** myself laughing how stupid he looked.

Latest posts