• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top Ten Water Boys in the world.

P

Prestwick

Here is my list:

1. Scott Johnson (like he actually did anything useful other than run up and down the touchlines with a bag)
2. Mike Ford (Certfied PROOF that he doesn't do anything useful)
3. Rob Andrew (What exactly does he do again?)
4. Marcello Lofferenda (Nobody really seemed to take any notice of him at Leicester which was sad)
5. Anyone who pulls on a number ten jersey for Italy (because whoever it is, nobody in the Italian pack seems to notice that theres a fly-half there)
6. Eddie O'Sullivan (Seemed to do more modelling for Irish suit makers than anything of actual worth in his later years).
7. Dan Parks (Enough said.)
8. Anyone who plays for Bristol (again, enough said)
9. Anyone who attends a Bath game on a rainy day (because when it rains, everyone gets to be a water boy!)
10. Brian Ashton (bless the grand old man's bones but towards the end, he was becoming the ignored old man in the corner.)

Gareth Jenkins.*

Charlie Hodgson - Terrible for England, adequate for Sale.

Matthew Watkins - Terrible for Wales and Llanelli; recently migrated to Gloucester to die.

*See England v Wales August '08, Italy v Wales February '08 and Fiji v Wales September '08.

That's all I have. ;_;

I thought one of you NH boys would have atleast mentioned Matt Dunning by now???

(And the obvious pick, Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr. :bana:)

No, Dunning serves too vital a role to Australia's pie industry to be listed as a water boy...

Here's my list:
1.Tasesa Lavea
2.Tasesa Lavea
3.Tasesa Lavea

He is just plain shite

Mortlock did a fine job as water boy for the Brumbies. And that is a literal interpretation, you don't want me to go into who I think is useless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Clyde Rathbone. He's a tampon, spends more time out than he does in[/b]

The literal water boys:

Ha ha. Yeah. Haven't seen him in ages. Serves the ******* right. Anyway, Hmmm, Jacques Fourie is a bloody reservoir inspector at the moment. Had a 5 minute return, then got withdrawal symptoms. Tonderai Chavhanga is also used quite often by our municipality for getting water to the more rural areas of South Africa faster than anyone... ;)

Johnny Wilkinson also deserves special mention i think.

The "true" water boy:

But, above all, there can only be one... THe MOST USELESS RUGBY PLAYER IN SOUTH AFRICA.

EARL ROSE. DIE.

Even worse with Earl Rose is the fact that when he DOES get the ball, he drops it! More than 50% of the time I've seen him play for the Lions, he drops the ball. I certainly don't want him running MY water, the amount of times he'd spill it and go back to refill them. We would never GET any bloody water!

Latest posts