• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top14/Pro D2 Broadcasting

Brushie

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Having heard that Canal had won the rights to broadcast both the Top14 & Pro D2 for the next 7 years, with the Pro D2 previously being broadcast on Eurosport Player in the UK. Canal wants to change the broadcast dates for T14 & Pro D2 & I recently read that Canal, having won the rights, wanted to subcontract the Pro D2 rights back to Eurosport whilst dictating when the games are to be shown, but Eurosport have declined.
Can any of our French brethren advise what is going on?

Pro 14 games were shown on Sky last year but seem to be impossible to watch in the Uk now. Real shame, would love to know how to watch them

Pro 14 games were shown on Sky last year but seem to be impossible to watch in the Uk now. Real shame, would love to know how to watch them

Do you mean Top 14? If not, Pro 14 games are streamed Live and also replayed on demand on ESPN+ here in the USA. I don't know if they are in Europe or not, but they might be? Check it out when the time comes.

Last edited:
Top 14 broadcasting is pathetic in the USA. If my research is correct the most we can get is 10 games for the entire season on TV5Monde. What is French rugby thinking? One can watch every single match of the Pro14, Super Rugby, and the Premiership in the USA by comparison!

Latest posts