• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Touch Rugby

K

konkrete

NOt sure if any of you guys can help, but I a looking to see if anyone know about any off-season touch rugby tournements or sessions run in the South of the UK or London Area?

Cheers

James

there are touch rugby tournaments??! wow.

isnt it actually a fiendishly difficult game, seeing as to make a break without being touched is rare...

Yeah there are touch tournaments everywhere here. Its a massive thing on sport school calendars to have a state cups and what not. Our town/city (40 000 ppl) has its own touch comp and there are about 50-70 teams or so from all age groups and from those teams they make a team for each age group to go and play all different kinds of comps against other areas/cities/towns.

there are touch rugby tournaments??! wow.

isnt it actually a fiendishly difficult game, seeing as to make a break without being touched is rare... [/b]

It is all about manipulation....team patterns....a real need for teamwork. Very much like soccer...er...I mean football.

<div class='quotemain'> there are touch rugby tournaments??! wow.

isnt it actually a fiendishly difficult game, seeing as to make a break without being touched is rare... [/b]

It is all about manipulation....team patterns....a real need for teamwork. Very much like soccer...er...I mean football.

[/b][/quote]

Exactly, and it's played with small numbers and such raw pace (when played well), that gaps invariably appear. Quick, accurate passing is a must for touch rugby too.

Latest posts