• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulon DVD teaser

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon

look at Jonny go ! Must be tough keeping your focus and intensity when you have to say something in two languages...well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG! This is beautiful!

Jonny :eek:

Thanks @Big Ewis

why, you are welcome @Conrad Smith. And next ***le(s), we'll have a few more Argentinos on board with Sanchez and Hernandez ;)

Are u a Toulon supporter, now? @Big Ewis

I do support Toulon amongst others now that I live in the Var (same "département"), 45min away from it, but I meant "we" as in you and me,more or less. 'Us French and Argentinians' will observe what those guys can do in Toulon..

I support Toulon (regionally, ideologically) and Toulouse (ideologically) in the Top 14, but have a soft spot for Castres (Rugby-wise).

you have no chance as change is often for you!!!!!!!!!!!!, but the smell of retreating into another camp can propell forward some nuisable unpleasantness sometimes!!!!!!!

you have no chance as change is often for you!!!!!!!!!!!!, but the smell of retreating into another camp can propell forward some nuisable unpleasantness sometimes!!!!!!!

who said anything about 'retreating' ? See, that's the big problem with you senor gastoni, your strange bias for this all. You're using words that are very telling as to your state of mind and are deforming something that really is a perfectly standard, innocent thing...I simply walk from team to team, to avoid staleness for it is death, a halt to all progress :rolleyes: don't you know, such famous quotes as "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.", Winston Churchill oh dear I'm quoting politicians now...well anyways, "stale is pale. Change means range." I just made that up, and am only half ashamed of it.

Latest posts