• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulon v Stade Francais - Friday Fight Night

N

noikz

The Frenchies are at it again, always seems to involve SF too. Keep your eye on Toulon's scrum half, Norman Jordaan. Clocks 2 players one after the other.
icon_eek.gif
Shocking.

http://www.dailymotion.com/rngobingobango/...ght-13090_sport

Yeah that's a disgrace...

This Roncero is always looking for a bit of ****le anyway. Argies...(you'll notice the attempt of high shot on the Toulon winger Andreu by Parisse).

The crowd then sings "Roncero enculé" which I will not translate...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noikz @ Sep 13 2008, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Frenchies are at it again, always seems to involve SF too. Keep your eye on Toulon's scrum half, Norman Jordaan. Clocks 2 players one after the other.
icon_eek.gif
Shocking.

http://www.dailymotion.com/rngobingobango/...ght-13090_sport[/b]

I guess you're too young to know the traditional Toulon. This was the team which for example used to kick the ball outside the limits at the kick off in order to get the referee to call for a scrum at the centre of the pitch. During these scrums there was a free distribution of fist hits to opponent front raw and locks.This was their way to welcome their opponents at Mayol and to make sure they noticed that they were indeed at Mayol. This was their traditional way to start their match.

Yeah, I was going to say considering Toulon's track record recently for rampant violence, this isn't surprising.

Then again, how can they keep that tradition going with all the stars they have? Maybe its something in the water.

Looking forward to seeing Dylan Hartley get banned for x amount of games when Northampton visit Toulon, you just know everyone with a French accent is going to try and wind him up.

This team (Toulon) is a shame for rugby.

First their game is so poor, with just up and under and pressure out of the limits. this is hardly acceptable with a 2nd or 3rd division team, but simply not when your budget is the fifth of the TOP 14, with such a panel of stars (Collins first).

But as it's been said, this behavior is not new for Toulon, and I'd like the media not to encourage it like Canal+ did after the start of the general fight ("Here is the great Toulon" !!!!).
Mayol is the only rugby stadium I see in France with grids to prevent from public...

Hope Norman Jordan is going to be called and assigned, this man was going here and there for the first face to poke, not even for a stupid revenge.

Noikz, it is not more a reason to comment with "the Frenchies", easy but not smart widespread use. I could then report to the large international composition of Toulon (70%) or precise how many foreign players are at the origins of problems of behavior (yellow/red cards stats), it would be as stupid as this.
If the French were for a long time known in violence, in was especially to vacantly answer to provocations, not to initiate them.

French Rugby's stupid they can't handle it so they decide to fight instead leave that kind of crap for the sidelines . We don't need that sort of crap in Rugby and it's a regular thing in French Rugby how disgraceful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Sep 14 2008, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
French Rugby's stupid they can't handle it so they decide to fight instead leave that kind of crap for the sidelines . We don't need that sort of crap in Rugby and it's a regular thing in French Rugby how disgraceful.[/b]

Well this still happens but you've to have a look how this is evolving and I think there are many less brawls than there used to be. At test level France team is not more violent than any other of the top10 teams. As long as the French clubs don't export this bad habit you can consider Rugby is safe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 13 2008, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looking forward to seeing Dylan Hartley get banned for x amount of games when Northampton visit Toulon, you just know everyone with a French accent is going to try and wind him up.[/b]

Yep. Could definitely be some biff there.

Hello boys, well I am not inside French Top 14 in a very sharp way but fact that Georgian Gia Labadze is the captain of Toulon drives me to this thread

Otherwise I have seen fights by toulon several thousands times :D

2720888478_f5605955b4.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Sep 14 2008, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
French Rugby's stupid they can't handle it so they decide to fight instead leave that kind of crap for the sidelines . We don't need that sort of crap in Rugby and it's a regular thing in French Rugby how disgraceful.[/b]

Rugby is a fight. Not bloody bellydancing

Latest posts