<div align='center'>
Toulouse.png
Bath.png

Toulouse v Bath
Venue: Stade Municipale
Date: 12 October 2008
Kickoff - 16:00, Live FR2/Sky Sports 2
</div>

So both sides are riding high domestically so it should be a cracking match between these 2 former champions.

Toulouse have proved vulnerable in recent times at home in the Heineken Cup so the chance is there for Bath to come away with a precious win.

Tough to call in terms of topping this pool so Toulouse will be looking for a full haul to put down a marker and take the pressure off for the reverse fixture in January.

Either way, it should be a good game.

But if Leicester v Ospreys is any standard to go by, it won't be.

Well Put the Tele on Sky Sports 1 and watch some real rugby...

3 - 3

Penalty - Skrela

Skrela is a [insert expletive here]. Why Toulouse bought him is beyond me...

That was a prime opportunity to score a try...

Skrela is looking very fragile, but Bath are giving away a lot of penalties at the moment

I am slowly losing my finger nails, both sides are playing some great rugby and some very stupid mistakes...

Banahan nearly killed Medard, there...
James' kick was awful; Sowerby's return was great. Nice slice from Abendanon.
Penalty Skrela. 6 - 3
Uh...wait, what? :huh: Excellent restart from Bath, caught Toulouse sleeping - penalty to them... 6 - 3, James missed. Not in good kicking form again, I see............

James is having an off season with kicking but has kicked some great balls in this game..

But to be honest Bath are playing some good rugby, willing to play rather than the usual pick and drive which used to happen..

Bath playing with good ambition and good attitude but I can't help thinking they just need to put the foot through the ball a bit more and play their rugby in Toulouse's 22 rather than their own.

I somewhat agree, that you can't run the ball from your 22 all the time...

Hopefully it will change in the second half... by the look of things Nope!

Tolouse are starting to play, totally different side... although great defence from Bath...

Superb kick to the Corner from Butch James, then Toulouse go long and Butch James Intercepts before being flattened in the air.

Try Bath!!!

Conversion Missed by James...

9 - 8 to Toulouse

Now things should liven up a bit!!

A penalty apiece: 12 - 11.
Now another penalty for Toulouse. C'mon Skrela you prick! Nope, he's missed it. <_<
Hum, another Toulouse penalty... Skrela's.... got it! 15 - 11.

Try to Abendanon... Kinda controversial - did James' punt go dead? We'll never know now. Good try for Bath. 16 - 15 and the conversion... missed.
Still time for Toulouse. Lets go!
PENALTY TO TOULOUSE! Skrela..... OMG.... Skrela...! GOT IT! 18 - 16! SKRELA YOU BEAUTY! :D

Latest posts