Toulouse v Edinburgh

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Toulouse.png
Toulouse v Edinburgh
Edinburgh.png
</div>

Andy Robinson says his team are going to Toulouse to win despite resting 4 key players for the trip to the south of France.

Toulouse for their part will be looking to secure a full 5 point haul and give themselves a great chance of getting a home quarter final.

Can Edinburgh break their French duck or will Toulouse put them to the sword???

Toulouse: Heymans, Clerc, Fritz, Poitrenaud, Donguy, Du Toit, Elissalde, Sowerby, Dusatoir, Bouilhou, Millochluski, Pelous, Perugini, Servat, Human.
Replacements: Vernet Basualdo, Poux, Lamboley, Maka, Nyanga, Kelleher, Courrent.

Edinburgh: Southwell, Cairns, MacRae, Houston, Webster, Godman, Meyer, Allori, Kelly, Kerr, Mustchin, Gissing, MacDonald, Rennie, Hogg (capt).
Replacements: Lawrie, Smith, Hamilton, Reid, Laidlaw, D Blair, Dey.

Tolouse were amazing in attack, to be honest it could have been 2 or 3 tries more. The only way they can be stopped is if they dont get a home draw. Some AMAZING tries in this match, including Edinburgh's. 34-10 is no disgrace against such a great top on top form.

Their still were some positionning problems, but i really believe Toulouse is more than a serious opponent for the ***le this year.

Their still were some positionning problems, but i really believe Toulouse is more than a serious opponent for the ***le this year. [/b]
Yeah, but on the other thread you said Munster are favourites. Hedging your bets?

I'd call Toulouse as favourites, and settle in for a great match as Munster try to stop them getting their rhythm going.

I only saw the last 20 minutes of this match, but I think away in Toulouse with a sort of weakened team we were always up against it. There was comitment, and we came to play rugby. We did gift 12points to them through breakaway tries, but as has already been said it could have been more. I did see our try, lovley passing move that was very similar to last week. I do think that we're still making progress and I don't see this as too major a set back.

<div class='quotemain'> Their still were some positionning problems, but i really believe Toulouse is more than a serious opponent for the ***le this year. [/b]
Yeah, but on the other thread you said Munster are favourites. Hedging your bets?

I'd call Toulouse as favourites, and settle in for a great match as Munster try to stop them getting their rhythm going.
[/b][/quote]
A Munster vs Toulouse final could be brilliant! But I have the feeling they will meet in the semi-finals. :angry:

So you don't think your team has much of a chance in Toulouse for the quarterfinal ?

I reckon they have a good chance and will continue to surprise as they have done since the start of the Cup.
Wish i could say "see you there" but alas finances and critical uni work are working against me.

pierre31: Not really no. It would be good to see them go through mind, and it would be one hell of a game for them to pull it off!

Yes, "Blind Optimism" is the real 'Welsh Way', and if it worked for Wales against England, it could work for Cardiff. :D

Latest posts