• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toutes les créations de tout le monde ici

LoupBlanc

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Brive
Je propose à toute la communauté RC3 ainsi qu'à tous les créateurs de venir ici et poster toutes les créations dans ce seul est unique "Thread".
Pourquoi avoir chacun son "Thread" et avoir plusieurs "Thread" où les gens se perdent parfois?
Faisons simple s'il vous plait.

Etes vous d'accord?

In a few days, I upload the link where I edited the faces of all Argentine players and others internationals. Also in this link will include the booties personally assigned to each player, obviously not all but as time pass by I will edit more players

i know that liam williams and jonathan sexton are already in the game and they need to be assigned!

i know that liam williams and jonathan sexton are already in the game and they need to be assigned!
Compare this Sexton with the one in the original patch, I changed some details that I could not leave aside. And with regard to Liam Williams, the face that I created is absolutely nothing like the one that appears in the patch, if you want to I upload 2 photos to compare and see the abysmal difference. I'm not going to take credit of something I don't take the job of doing

Salut, voici une preview des kits Russie!! Bientôt finis;) j'ai encore améliorer certaines choses
Je ne sais pas lequel est le Home ou Domicile, merci de me le dire.
RugbyChallenge3 2018-06-04 01-41-58-88.jpg RugbyChallenge3 2018-06-04 01-44-41-01.jpg RugbyChallenge3 2018-06-04 01-45-07-55.jpg

Salut je ne sais pas du tout comment créer des maillots j'aimerais apprendre mais peux tu me dire si tu as les maillot du stade toulousain 2017/2018 stp ? ou d'autre maillots je te serais reconnaissant.
Merci d'avance

Latest posts