• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

toyota cup players who should be in NRL

R

ra5137

nathan stapleton, cronulla in toyota cup has been playing great... he should be put in the nrl team

Who would Stapleton replace?

Whilst I don't think this player should be in the NRL, i certainly think Mortimer from the Eels is ready for the step up if its necessary due to injuries.

Yeh, i agree with the above..but there would have to be injuries to permit it

Obie Geia from the cowboys is a great prospect, i think he shouldve got a longer run in FG. He could do a better job than Ty Williams is doing at the moment.

yeah he got a go. kris keating from parra is another gun player. i think youll find some clubs arent taking the under 20s as serious as theo thers. i know for one that the broncos put all their best under 20s in the qld cup cause its a tougher competition

yeah he got a go. kris keating from parra is another gun player. i think youll find some clubs arent taking the under 20s as serious as theo thers. i know for one that the broncos put all their best under 20s in the qld cup cause its a tougher competition [/b]
Yep, thats 100% correct. People are going on about how weak the Broncos are going in the Toyota cup, but they have either forgotten or don't know that our best play in the QLD cup.

Its really exciting to know how bloody strong the Broncos ranks are. We have so many promising players coming through that its not funny. Expect to see a significant increase in the number of players being signed from across the border in the next few years.

russell packer from the warriors has been killing it in the toyota cup. destined for first grade once both wiki and price leave.

Latest posts