• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Traffic hell

S

St Helens RLFC

I was representing my university at a conference in Leeds yesterday. I have never witnessed such a horrific place to drive around, it was one of the most mind bending, confusing experiences I have had behind the wheel.

Where have you come unstuck in the traffic? Where would you like to raze to the ground and build a new, sensible driving environment?

2490685170104237032S600x600Q85.jpg

Where the hell is that Logorrhea? That's just mind boggling.

Worst place I've probably driven through is Bath.

Wasn't great driving straight through London from the east to west with a fried clutch. It eventually gave out on the last set of traffic lights before the motorway, managed to get it going after letting it cool down, but there was a lot of hooting when it took a couple of min to set off from each set of lights lol.

Buenos Aires. <_<

I have go through this every single day.
1157440.jpg

A couple days ago there was a protest and the traffic was interrupted in that avenue. I was stuck in there for 9 hours (yes, 9 hours). And I couldn't leave my car there because the people protesting were destroying them with sticks and bricks. Sick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Nov 6 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where the hell is that Logorrhea? That's just mind boggling.[/b]
That was my thought; it made me dizzy just looking at it. o_O

And I can't remember any to be honest. The M4 can sometimes get bad during the Summer but otherwise, nothing has made me sit back and think, "****, this is bad traffic."

Warrington and Manchester. Warrington because all roads seem to lead up to one roundabout that takes about 1 hour to get round. Manchester because it has the most misleading signposts in the world. Thats if you can actually see them before you go past the turn you were supposed to. Every time I go there its "oh ****, I was meant to turn off at that one", then it's too busy to make a U-turn, so you keep going thinking "there must be another turning soon that goes where I want to go". Well there isn't and you end up in the middle of Salford, miles away from where you wanted to be.

Latest posts