• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfer Rumours Involving The Top League

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag
Japan
Club or Nation
Japan
hello guys, my god isn't this forum beautiful?

anyway i know in the general rugby chat there is a transfer rumour thread but i'd dont see enough posts about moves to the top league or out the top league so i based this thread relating to it

not sure if i want him to move i have a feeling he wouldn't get much game time

i think the western force might consider him to be a sub but i'd heard a rumour that he is actually part of the chiefs wider training squad but i can see him being named in the western force team in the starting XV but i think he'll be a sub

Male Sa'u Yamaha Jubilo > Melbourne Rebels

i think that would be a very good signing im sure the rebels are lacking on good centres and im sure Male Sa'u would be a great part off the jigsaw

This is just an opportunity to say how happy I am that the Japanese section of the forum is finally picking up.

Could someone giver the positions of the transferring players for us not in the know about the Top League?

Harumichi Tatekawa > Brumbies

really dont like that move he will have a tough competition to compete with at 10 with matt toomua and christian lealiifano i know he can play centre but that would be a hard competition as well with Pat McCabe and Kuridrani hes not going to get much game time

This is just an opportunity to say how happy I am that the Japanese section of the forum is finally picking up.

Could someone giver the positions of the transferring players for us not in the know about the Top League?

i would be happy to but i dont really understand what your asking are you saying that you want to know about the transferring system in the top league or just an update on players who are moving in or moving out off the top league

i would be happy to but i dont really understand what your asking are you saying that you want to know about the transferring system in the top league or just an update on players who are moving in or moving out off the top league

Aha, much simpler- just the positions (Hooker, Scrum-Half, Centre etc.) of the players moving in/out of the top league!

ah ok so Michael Leitch is a flanker, Male Sa'u is a centre and Harumichi Tatekawa is a fly-hallf this was just a list of the players that were already mention

Ryoto Nakamura (fly-half) Teikyo University -> Suntory Sungoliath

Last edited:
i heard a rumour that Imanol Harinordoquy been contacted by japanese clubs which could mean the first french player to play in the top league

yeah i heard the same thing from Gio Aplon as he could go at the end off this years super 15

Just a question as not really familiar with Top League but how do clubs generate great money?

By selling cars and electronics.

They aren't sponsored by the likes of Panasonic, Toyota and Toshiba... they are owned by them.

You're missing the point.

Mitsubishi isn't a sponsor - the rugby team are directly employed them.

The Dynaboars are as much a part of Mitsubishi as their HR department is.

You're missing the point.

Mitsubishi isn't a sponsor - the rugby team are directly employed them.

The Dynaboars are as much a part of Mitsubishi as their HR department is.
Oh now I got you so they are literally funded by the sales of cars etc

Just a question as not really familiar with Top League but how do clubs generate great money?

like what ratapprentice said the teams like Panasonic Wild Knights, Toshiba Brave lupus etc. are actually owned by the companies so the money they get from their business they invest some off they're money into the rugby teams and since these business are well known for making money they invest more money into the rugby teams it also explain how japanese teams are buying super 15 players and really good players

Latest posts