• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Still - I'm blaming Eddie for it. If Marchant had received the backing he deserved rather than being dumped for no obvious reason, I think it's significantly less likely he'd be leaving.

Rumours
Toulouse leading race for Jack Willis
Olly Hartley to Saracens
Reketi Ma'asi-White to sale
Baxter eying up Ollie Slightholme as potential Nowell replacement
Cam Neild to Glasgow

Richardson rejecting the offer which would have kept us afloat.
Obviously it's just a bit of he said she said but that offer sounded BS from what Richardson said - far less fleshed out than any other offer on the table,
Sounds to me like one of the people involved in the bid has an in with the journo who ran the story so bigged it up to damage Richardson rather than it being a legitimate lifeline that went begging

Obviously it's just a bit of he said she said but that offer sounded BS from what Richardson said - far less fleshed out than any other offer on the table,
Sounds to me like one of the people involved in the bid has an in with the journo who ran the story so bigged it up to damage Richardson rather than it being a legitimate lifeline that went begging
True, i mean the package wouldn't have saved us as was only half the debt.

Seems Pudsey (Kit Man) and some other staff being kept on by Holland. Sounds like he's confident. Also some of the lads still turning up at Henley to train.

Is there anything on young Seb Atkinson the Worcester 12?

ALso is there anything in the Hassle Collins to Tigers rumour...as a Nadolo replacement.

Is there anything on young Seb Atkinson the Worcester 12?

ALso is there anything in the Hassle Collins to Tigers rumour...as a Nadolo replacement.

Talk is it's done deal.
Also talk that Reffell might be off to Scarlets next season and Jack Willis coming in as his replacement after some time in Toulouse

TRP
Loader and OHC in talks with Tigers
Oghre signing a 6 week deal with Tigers
Jackson looking at options away from London Irish
Redpath looking to stay at bath

Alfie to Bath confirmed.

Expects to be back form injury January / February - and NOT a natural in front of a microphone

Kolisi to Racing 92

I know it's Foy not Fissler, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Otherwise, it's just the normal contract renewal talk by agents to up someone's price tag.

JvG and Finn Russell... doesn't exactly sound like a natural meeting of minds.

Kolbe to Japan

Bath squad becoming a serious team.
So in theory, its Obano, Dunn, Stuart, McNally, Ewels, Hill, Underhill, Barbeary - Spencer, Russell, Redpath, Lawrence, Cokanasiga, Muir, De Glanville
Boyce, Annett, Rae, Attwood, Reid, Schreuder, Bailey, Ojomoh

thats a serious squad, not mentioning the likes of Cloete, Bayliss, Roux, Ellis, Lee-Warner, Searle, Shillcock, Francis, Muir, Gallagher, McConnichie who wouldnt make it in.
Can't imagine they will all stay but still

Also on Baths wiki they have 21 backrow now...

Latest posts