• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transformers

As much as I loved the Transformers film, it just wasn't the same as watching the animation movie as a kid, although the film did inspire me and my mates to rent the dvd and watch it again. Its strange how fondly you look back at things like Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

As much as I loved the Transformers film, it just wasn't the same as watching the animation movie as a kid, although the film did inspire me and my mates to rent the dvd and watch it again. Its strange how fondly you look back at things like Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [/b]

I agree it just wasn't the same as watching those ******* decepticons kill Optimus Prime back in the days. Lol yeah bring back the old school cartoons TMNT, Thundercats, Cops, Centurions, Captain Planet oh I'm getting a bit carried away lol.

TMNT, Thundercats, Cops, Centurions, Captain Planet oh I'm getting a bit carried away lol.
[/b]
Don't give in to calling it the shitty name they gave the recent movie, it'll ALWAYS be 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' they are just trying to revise cartoon history...and that is NOT cool...

I always prefered Rodimus Prime, only because I never had an Optamus as a kid. Still have it actually;

roddy.jpg

Note: (Notice tatical covering of the double chin)

Still, Starscream was always the best.
[/b]

Isn't that Hotrod?

Yeah I love starscream & grimlock the best!!!!!!!

But I loved the movie even all the things they had to change about it

After Hotrod becomes leader after Optimus dies he becomes Rodimus Prime, it was never the same after Optimus so I am not sure about the full story...

The new school TMNT is not as fun to me as the old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... don't like their new rapper attitood :p

Just bought He-Man and She-Ra first seasons... man I was shocked when I found out they were twins (when I was a little girl). Shouldn't have romanticised too much about them getting together.

As for Transformers, any of you guys liked Beastwars? I am thinking about buying the series.

<div class='quotemain'>
remember Voltron & Jem (haha). i used to love centurions, my fave was the motorbike guy.. power extreme!!!
[/b]
Voltron movies out next year :) [/b][/quote]Omg are you serious they better make it good cause they f****** with alot of peoples memories if they dont especially mine. :p

After Hotrod becomes leader after Optimus dies he becomes Rodimus Prime, it was never the same after Optimus so I am not sure about the full story... [/b]
I've got the movie and he becomes Rodimus Prime after taking the matrix out of Optimus Primes chest and puts it in his own. But then Ultra Magnus gets it after Rodimus then F*** knows what happens after all that I can't remember.

voltron is due out 2010 by the looks of imdb.

i had a rodimus prime, think i still have him. and an optimus prime, i think i had two of them and lost one of the trailors.

i still have alot of them

voltron is due out 2010 by the looks of imdb.
[/b]
They've had the script since 2004, greenlighted a few months ago and I have seen various websites quote from 2008 to 2010...but with a complete script I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak this up on us....

This movie was really nice, especially those sfx. I can't imagine how much work it must have taken..

The movie was awesome, lived up to its expectations and more. Cant wait for the next one now, soundwave is SUPPOSED to be making an appearance.

if i could say one thing bad about it, it would be that the should have used the original megatron voice over hugo weaving.

Latest posts