• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

Isn't there also a b&i tournament? Do I have to unlock it again?

Maybe it is the profile - try my one. For B&I Lions tour it is available in Peter83's patch but not ama1's. There is a thread with the files you need for it but there a few things that need to be edited to get it working properly in ama1 patch I think - haven't had a chance to look into it

Attachments

• Prf_0.pro.zip
    392 bytes · Views: 14
Maybe it is the profile - try my one. For B&I Lions tour it is available in Peter83's patch but not ama1's. There is a thread with the files you need for it but there a few things that need to be edited to get it working properly in ama1 patch I think - haven't had a chance to look into it
Thank you. I appreciate it

hello everyone, I made a post on Peters thread about my game crashing at certain points in my WL careers. This happened to me as the Chiefs(me) vs Munster and the Lions(me) vs Glasgow warriors, both instances were towards the end of the season and after the second requirement phase. These crashes both occurred while using the Ama1 patch.

please if anyone has any suggestions or fixes for these problems it would be greatly appreciated

Made some new commentary names. About halfway through the list.
Did all the surnames A - L.

They are in mp3 format.
I'll probably convert them to .wav and then .dat before importing into the commentary audio file.

When I'm done, i'm gonna overhaul the entire commentary file.
Here's where i've done so far.

C
Made some new commentary names. About halfway through the list.
Did all the surnames A - L.

They are in mp3 format.
I'll probably convert them to .wav and then .dat before importing into the commentary audio file.

When I'm done, i'm gonna overhaul the entire commentary file.
Here's where i've done so far.

Can we copy this files to our game folder now

Guys I need help. The game auto exit/crash in the world Cup when Fiji and Georgia are against each other. How can I fix this?

Ezzy, which team is home / away and what stadium is the game played at? It might be either the stadium or the kits causing the crash.
Lastly, which profile / roster are you using?

It could also be an error with the RWC config file. In another tournament my game crashed due to an error with the stadium environment selection, it was looking for a second/third config at a location that didn't have one (eg: environment set to "4" at a ground with only a day environment).

I've just tried to run a Georgia v Fiji match in RWC and everything seemed to work, however I've modded my game quite a bit from the original release. The config file is b1d719aad264571a75022a6b66bf7190.rsg

Ezzy, which team is home / away and what stadium is the game played at? It might be either the stadium or the kits causing the crash.
Lastly, which profile / roster are you using?
It happens with both home and away kits. The stadium is Paris, France. I'm using the latest roster with the new faces.

It happens with both home and away kits. The stadium is Paris, France. I'm using the latest roster with the new faces.
Does an exhibition match with Fiji or Georgia work?

Does an exhibition match with Fiji or Georgia work?
Nope. It does the same thing. It's on the loading screen before the game starts(the loading bar turns yellow) then the game froze for a few seconds and then closes completely. I choosed State de Francis stadium.

Nope. It does the same thing. It's on the loading screen before the game starts(the loading bar turns yellow) then the game froze for a few seconds and then closes completely. I choosed State de Francis stadium.
So I've tried to replicate this and isolate the issue. If you play Georgia vs any team the crash error message shows that loading the file 3687e5ce89e83da899736f263944b739.big is the issue causing the crash. In the base game this is the big file for Peter stringer (which is used by one of the Georgian players I assume). You should also get the same crash when playing as Ireland with Connor Murray in the starting line up as the mod for Connor Murray uses the Peter stringer big file. This mod to the big file is causing the crash.

As a temporary fix copying in the zip file for Peter stringer for the base game (retrieved from data gob folder) should fix crashes for Georgia/Ireland. This will mean the Connor Murray model is lost - I will look into repackaging that big file and see if it fixes the issue.

Attachments

• 3687e5ce89e83da899736f263944b739.zip
    56.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts