TRF A video

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Bellew, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Bellew

Bellew Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyeahhhhhh I am full of sentiments

It is nice to have such an advertisement

Nice job my friend

4. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 9 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks I really like this forum

5. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Good stuff...what program did you use to make it?

6. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jan 9 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    windows movie maker and my own cd collection :bravo:

7. Fred187

Fred187 Guest

Very nice. Only thing I'd say; in the interests of representing the whole forum, some Rugby League footage hits might be good.

8. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 9 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    were do I find Them lol

9. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Hey nice work man. Always great to have creative individuals like yourself on the board. I hope we'll see more in the future.

10. Fred187

Fred187 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellew @ Jan 10 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    were do I find Them lol

[/b][/quote]

That is a good question... Where did you get the other videos? Were they from DVDs? Because in that case, I could rip some footage, and send it to you - I just have world cup stuff, but it's pretty good.

11. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 10 2009, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    were do I find Them lol

[/b][/quote]

That is a good question... Where did you get the other videos? Were they from DVDs? Because in that case, I could rip some footage, and send it to you - I just have world cup stuff, but it's pretty good.
    [/b][/quote]if you can thanks

12. Fred187

Fred187 Guest

Okay, I've ripped the 'best hits' video from a DVD. I'm just in the process of uploading - I'll let you know when I'm done.

13. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 10 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks did I need any kinda of equipment to play it if so can you tell me what

14. Fred187

Fred187 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellew @ Jan 11 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Well, I think it's MPEG format, so that should be fairly easy to convert into whichever format you use in your video mixing. Also, you'll need WinZip (or something similar) to extract the files.

Here's the link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/4620825/3f716cfc/RLVideo.html

15. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 10 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Well, I think it's MPEG format, so that should be fairly easy to convert into whichever format you use in your video mixing. Also, you'll need WinZip (or something similar) to extract the files.

Here's the link:

[/b][/quote]
    Thanks if this works you will see a new video music might be we will rock you

16. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellew @ Jan 10 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Here's the link:

[/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Folks can not edit it in window;s movie make which mean's no you tube Thanks for the clips though I can still use them I might can make the snapshot's move

17. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellew @ Jan 10 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Here's the link:

[/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Folks can not edit it in window;s movie make which mean's no you tube Thanks for the clips though I can still use them I might can make the snapshot's move
    [/b][/quote]well we are going to have a kickass movie I promise

18. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellew @ Jan 10 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Here's the link:

[/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]well my Damn luck my pc has no memory left I guess I am done unless you guy's got 70$ to donate for A mac from eBay :%#%#:

19. Bellew

Bellew Guest

20. Fred187

Fred187 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellew @ Jan 11 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Here's the link:

[/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]well my Damn luck my pc has no memory left I guess I am done unless you guy's got 70$ to donate for A mac from eBay :%#%#:

[/b][/quote]

Couldn't you just do a disk cleanup? As for format problems, just use a video converter - I'm sure there are some decent free ones.

21. Bellew

Bellew Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 11 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Here's the link:

[/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Couldn't you just do a disk cleanup? As for format problems, just use a video converter - I'm sure there are some decent free ones.
    [/b][/quote]
    did that last night and it still tell me no more room for new vid's it is a 2000 Windows xp

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!