• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Approached by Princess

G

getofmeland

This mail has been sent by misszaina via Forums

Hello Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below. Introducing myself, I am Zaina Ishaaqismail , the Only Daughter of the late Ishaaq ismail

, my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra , ghana and Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly.

Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $6.500,000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast , that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

E-mail address above ( [email protected]) Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your urgent reply
Regards
Zaina Ishaaq ismail

You need to think of a good comeback for when you reply to her. ;) C'mon people! - lets think of something!

Yay! Let's bait some 419!

http://www.419eater.com/
http://thescambaiter.com/forum/

You are Randy Bigdic, a US-Kosovan crime lord currently operating in London and you would be very willing to launder this money for a nice cut and no comeback. But another rival crime lord has found out about this transfer and to pledge her allegance to Bigdic, she must join the syndicate and show a designated tattoo as proof.

Talk about a damsel in destress! $6.5mil.. Poor dear.

I agree, lets bait this one :D could be fun

Oops. I better put the record straight.

I'm actually Princess Zaina Ishaaqismail - hit "reply all" by accident.

Sorry about that. But the $6.500,000USD is still there if you're interested.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 17 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need to think of a good comeback for when you reply to her. ;) C'mon people! - lets think of something![/b]

Yeah! agree Sir.Speedy, you have to give her chance :p :D :lol: ;)

Sounds like a good deal to me, DO IT DO IT DO IT (stupid german keyboards won't let me do an exclamation mark)

Lol @ sambad :lol:

I reckon there should be 2 people involved in the scam. One (Getofmeland) must be sincerely trying to "help", while another member poses as one of getofmeland's friends who "found out" about this deal and is trying to back stab getofmeland by offering a better deal. All double agent like :p. Ol' princess will be wheeling and dealing like a 2nd hand life insurance dealer only to find out the jokes' on her/him haha.

The best way to do it is have the orginal recipient and a hacker. The hacker stumbles on the scam and wants in, but on their terms. Of course, you are the same person.

Latest posts