• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Blackout Rugby Championship

C

ChiefsFan

I've already got a thread running in General Rugby but I suppose it makes more sense to post it here :D

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/

I'm sure that many of you out there play this virtual competition called Blackout Rugby.

Basically it's a competition where you manage a rugby team by hiring coaches, buying players and playing games in competitions. It's very fun and is always running. Each team is placed into one of hundreds of pools and plays for 15 weeks in the competition before relegation/promotion take place. After this, you play in a different pool.

Now what is available is the ability to create friendly competitions. I was thinking of running one and I am considering the idea of doing a TRF competition. I would like to see who out there plays Blackout Rugby and who would want to take part in my friendly competition. We could create a sort of seasonaly competition with prizes and what not.

The current website is up and running at http://www.freewebs.com/bloodtitan/

It's got a team list and what not, although currently there are only four teams entered.

So, does anyone out there want to take part? If you do provide your Team Name also please :D

Current Team list:

BloodTitans - Managed by ChiefsFan (NZL)

Waikato Chiefs - Managed by HarryPeters (NZL)

Corofin - Managed by Fitzblado (IRE)

Cleveland Steamers RFC - Managed by redunderthebed (AUS)

Great, I've updated the team list at the website. Hopefully after we get a few more people we can start at the same time as Season 3.

Right, I've added orkoza (orko warriors) to the teams list on the website. I've decided that the current number of registerees is enough.

What I need to know is who here is registered for the WCC? I'll have to postpone a few of my games, as I am. This isn't too much of a problem, so don't worry if you are. I'm going to send in the details to the heads of BR Rugby, does anyone have any ideas for a logo for the 'TRF Blackout Rugby Championship'?

Do you know how to get just the rugby ball? I don't know where to find the image as all I can get is the whole banner.

Too bad the World Club Cup will overlap this nice little competition of yours - or are you only playing 3 rounds?

I'm considering options, do we wnat to postpone until after the WCC? Or do we want to play the first rounds starting next week?

Too bad the World Club Cup will overlap this nice little competition of yours - or are you only playing 3 rounds? [/b]

Delightful attitude.. Watson.
Maybe you shoud specify a small thing like that before those of us already involved in WCC get our hopes up?

I also just registered.

Fiji Bulas.
for the moment I have some troubles siging in.
Hope to solve it by tomorrow.

Problems solved.
Lets play some rugby

Alright I'll add the two new teams and then we won't start until after the WCC. It would just be silly to have a 5 week gap between games.

Latest posts